Reviews: NateF

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 39

Sunshine Bedz KL, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7th Jun 2018

Great location close to metro and 3 of the 4 free GoKL buses. Really friendly staff that are happy to help with everything. Plenty of room and big lockers that held both my backpacks easily. I was just passing through but it seemed like sociable place. Hot showers and comfortable Aircon in the rooms. No complaints from me at all.

Hotel Rhino Land, Chitwan, Nepal
1st May 2018

Nice place that was a little off the main strip so it’s quiet. The staff was very friendly and even helped some friends of mine get a room even though they were all booked up online. The room is simple but has what you need. My only issue had nothing to do with hotel but that there are elephants chained up on the street you walk on. I know is common in Chitwan but I really don’t like it. If you consider elephant riding take a look at training process. You might change your mind.

The Mountain House Pokhara, Pokhara, Nepal
27th Apr 2018

First off the staff are some of the nicest people I’ve met in a long time. They will help you with anything they can and always were around when I had a question. The rooms are simple but have everything you need. The WiFi worked great and was fast enough to stream videos. It’s a couple minutes off the main strip so it’s very quiet and calm. All in all it was a great stay at a really affordable price. I would stay here again in Pokara without even looking at other places.

Academy Hostel, Florence, Italy
6th Jul 2017

Amazing location to see the sights and very secure. It is right by the duomo and about a 10 minute walk from the train station. The room was large and well laid out with big lockers and the bathroom was nice and clean. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was pretty good. No complaints at all. I would stay here again for sure if I come back to Florence.

Atmos Luxe Navigli, Milan, Italy
4th Jul 2017

This is without a doubt one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and love to give tips for Milan. They even make you espresso for the breakfast (a real breakfast with lots of great options). The rooms are spacious with large lockers and an amazingly nice ensuite bathroom including multipoint shower heads. The neighborhood is safe and right across the street from a park and the canal. Tons of bars, restaurants and the subway within 5-10 min.

Mercy Hostel, Chiang Rai, Thailand
7th Oct 2016

I was only there for a day but this place was great. Clean, safe, with a large social area and the staff was very helpful and friendly. It was close to the bars and restaurants and had plenty of access to tourist stuff. They have big lockers in the rooms that could hold both of my bags. I have no complaints.

Great Chiangmai Hostel, Chiang Mai, Thailand
28th Jun 2016

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. The owner and staff are amazingly helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to help me with lots of things. It's insanely clean with huge lockers that held both of my bags. There's no bar or major social area but I had no trouble meeting lots of cool people on the first day. The staff can arrange lots of good trips at reasonable prices and even rent out motorbikes on the premises. The location is great. It really does feel like home here.

Warm Bed Hostel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
22nd Jun 2016

As a lot of the other reviews stated, this isn't a very social place. As long as you are OK with that then I can't imagine you having a problem. It's in a great location by being near the bars but not so close that it's loud. You can get to Bar street or the night market on foot in a few minutes. I had a private single and it was really more like a hotel. Nice furniture and modern bath with a big comfortable bed and a TV. I never heard a sound in my room.

CK Hostel, Koh Tao, Thailand
20th Jun 2016

This is a great location right by the 711 (all directions seem to based around this) in the Sairee area. It was clean and quiet. I didn't get into the social atmosphere because I just was here for a night. The only problem I had was that the staff was late in the morning and had to leave for the ferry without getting my key deposit back. This is Thailand though so I really can't complain too much about a lack of punctuality.

Urban Pack, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
27th May 2016

This place is great. The owner and other employees are friendly and helpful. They have a very social atmosphere and arrange group trips out. I was only here for a day but had a great time. The location is excellent and there are subway stops close by. It's a little cramped in the bathroom but it's Hong Kong. Same for the lockers but they are big enough to hold your valuables.

×