Location Taiwan, Gender Female, Age 49

• Taiwan, Female, 41+
Jacobs Inn, Dublin, Ireland
27th Sep 2017

It's very good overall except they moved me to 3 different rooms in my 4 nights stay which is not pleasant, especially I have 2 one-day tour starting early morning to 9pm (12 hrs day trip) so I have to checkout every early morning and put my luggage in the reception, then pick them up at night after I come back from my trip everyday . They keep saying sorry to me for such inconvenient arrangement so I just let it go then.

• Taiwan, Female, 41+
20th Sep 2017

Great location near Eiffel Tower in walking distance and nice staff with a nice atmosphere. The owner Yels ( ? not sure the spelling) is very friendly and interesting, staff Pamela is very nice and helpful as well. I had a good time staying there and highly recommend for travelers to stay in Paris.

hello Thank you so much for everything We look forward your next stay with us best regards 3 ducks hostel team