Location USA, Gender Male, Age 33

Vivo Escondido Hostel, Puerto Escondido, Mexico
3rd Aug 2017

The staff were really helpful and friendly. The place has a great rooftop for relaxing on a hammock or looking at the stars and a trust-policy bar. I came here for a party-vibe and got just that. It was a full on college party vibe jumping in pool, drunken singing and then the group going out). During the day the place is chill and most people go to the beach to surf or sleep off hangovers. Breakfast is nothing impressive, I ended up eating out. Great location for restaurants and beach

Casa Losodeli, Puerto Escondido, Mexico
1st Aug 2017

Just loved my stay at Losodeli. They really made me feel like home. Free mangos in the morning, AMAZING pool, great staff..and it attracts some awesome travelers of all types. I couldn't help but keep coming back again and again. I spent my last hours talking with staff by the pool since it felt so much like home. Great place! The only downside I felt was the staff didn't seem very informed about some of the tours. Aside from that A+ Not a party hostel (while I was there).

Thank you very much for your nice review! Rest assure that we take all feedbacks seriously and will do our utmost to improve our facilities and services. It’s been a pleasure to meet you. This is your home and we hope to see you soon.

Cielo Rojo Hostel Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico
6.9
27th Jul 2017

Didn't feel welcome as soon as I arrived. Tried chatting up while waiting for my bed to be prepared at 2pm. Nada. Breakfast was good and location is great. Beds were clean. Showers are big (and hot). It felt like the staff were just there to chat/hangout with each other. I wouldn't stay again. Far better choices in the city.

Azul Cielo Hostel, Oaxaca, Mexico
26th Jul 2017

I wish I hadn't of booked just one night here. The ambiance, staff, the garden space and bar space were all just great. I really felt at home here and the breakfast in the morning was amazing! Definitely plan to book my whole trip here next time I visit.

×