Location Austria, Gender Male, Age 21

Absoloot Value Accommodation, Queenstown, New Zealand
21st Jan 2018

The hostel is awesome. Facilities are great! I slept in a comfortable bed and the kitchen is well equipped. Lockers in rooms are provided. only thing is that I didn't get my key deposit back due to early check out - reception hours start quite late

Hello, thank you for your review. Our beds have actually recently been upgraded so it's great to hear that they are comfortable! We are sorry you didn't get your deposit back, we will email you to arrange for a refund. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

The Attic Backpackers, Auckland, New Zealand
2nd Jan 2018

It was a good hostel with a big kitchen and nice facilities. Location is great as well. Only complaint of mine is that my bed was incredibly squeaky. Every time I moved just a tiny tiny bit there was a massive noise - pretty annoying! And just a few plugs in a room for so many people. Besides that it was nice.

Hey thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Apologies for the squeaky bed as I understand that this could of been frustrating. Since reading this review we have no one and tightened all the bed frames in the hope that no one else has this problem. Other than that one annoyance we hope that you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us and that you will come back and stay if you are ever in Auckland again. The Attic Team :)

Bondi Backpackers, Sydney, Australia
30th Mar 2017

Bondi Backpackers is amazing. I booked 3 nights first and ended up staying 10 days. Its located just across the street from famous Bondi Beach, lots of shops and convience stores around and the next grocery store is just a 3min walk. The staff at this hostel is incredibly friendly, caring, funny and cool to hang out with. They will make you feel part of their family and not just a guest. If I ever need a hostel in Sydney again, Bondi Backpackers it is. Cheers

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking a moment to leave us your rating and comments. I am so stoked you had such an awesome stay with us. We love to see all our guests have the best possible experience in Bondi and welcome all to our family. Look forward to seeing you again soon. Management

Jizo's, Koh Tao, Thailand
5.7
19th Aug 2016

Ich würde dieses Hostel nicht weiter empfehlen! Die Zimmer waren klein,kein Platz für den Backpack, das Personal konnte kein Englisch und das Schlimmste: meine Freundin hat sich dort Bettwanzen geholt!!! Sauber ist echt was anderes! Lage und Leute dort waren top, aber das ist es nicht wert!

Pak-Up Hostel, Krabi, Thailand
7.7
15th Aug 2016

In general it is a nice hostel and in a quite nice area. Not too far from Kao San but not right in the center of the party area. Made pretty bad experience with one of the staff, he stole money from one guy in my room. that's why I felt unsafe and left early.

Common Grounds Pai, Pai, Thailand
9th Aug 2016

I really enjoyed staying at Common Grounds. The area of the hostel is the best compared to the other hostels around Pai. The rooms aren't special, normal dorms with normal bathrooms, but not bad at all. I met the best people there!! I would recommend staying there!

Brick House Hostel, Chiang Mai, Thailand
6th Aug 2016

A nice, kind of party hostel. I met wonderful people there. The hostel is pretty big so stuff gets stolen quite easily. Take care. There is an opportunity to book tours available as well. Enjoyed my stay

×