Location Singapore, Gender Female, Age 24

28th Jun 2018

Gd location, incredible free breakfast & dinner, pub crawl every night. Facilities were nice&super clean. However I have to mention my experience at check-in. I got to my bed,it didn’t have any linen on it whatsoever,not even for me to make the bed myself. I asked at reception,she said she would bring it to me when it’s ready from laundry. At 10pm. I said I was going to take a nap originally, so I would prefer to have it now. She then IMMEDIATELY gives me a set that is ready. No apology either.

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry about your staff's behavior, she must have made a mistake, we're all just human beings :) Anyway, we're happy that you liked your stay in our hostel and hope you will enjoy the rest of your trip.

Paros Backpackers, Paros, Greece
8th May 2018

George and Maria were extremely friendly and accommodating, offering suggestions and tips as to what to do/see. Rooms were cleaned and beds were made every day with fresh towels provided daily too! One thing lacking about the rooms are personal lights and sockets by each bed. Also cigarette smoking is allowed indoors which is kinda gross. Would still definitely stay here again when I’m in Paros though, great social vibe with amazing hosts! Plus the rooftop is great to watch the sunset on! Thk u!

Studios Margo, Naxos, Greece
6th May 2018

Francesco's, Ios, Greece
3rd May 2018

Francesco, Maria and Elisabeth are super friendly and welcoming. They really made me and every other guest feel at home and welcomed. WiFi was good as well, although it didn’t quite reach my room. Great location, in the centre of town. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely return, thank you Francesco’s!

Caveland, Santorini, Greece
5.4
30th Apr 2018

Beautiful picturesque hostel, but it is a bit far away from everything else (this is made known on their property listing though). People who were staying there were friendly and nice but the staff were the opposite. They would reply politely when asked questions but did not make an effort to ensure guests felt welcome, one staff member literally did not say a word to me my entire stay.

Manos Studios Hotel, Heraklion, Greece
28th Apr 2018

The owner was very friendly and helpful. It was a bit dead when I was there since it was low season and the pool wasn’t ready yet. Very close to the bus stop.

Cocoon City Hostel, Chania, Greece
22nd Apr 2018

Friendly staff, yummy Greek breakfast! Good facilities and WiFi as well as being super centrally-located and easy to find.

Generator Venice, Venice, Italy
20th Apr 2018

Only accessible by Vaporetti so be aware that you’d need a ticket (which can get expensive) if you want to stay here.

Dear Guest, thanks for sharing your thoughts after your stay with us. I was disappointed to hear that we had not quite met your expectations on this occasion but we really do appreciate your feedback, we will share our review with the whole team in order to ameliorate our quality of service A tip, we are just 5 minutes away and a single way tickets costs 7.50 euros. However, you can buy a 24hrs (20 euros), 48hrs (30 euros) and also 72hrs (40 or 29 euros for the Venice Rolling Card for people under 29 years old) water-bus tickets which reduces the transportation cost drastically.import, an important thing to know is that the waterbus operates 24 hours. Next time you come and Venice just hop by and say Hello. Best regards Generator Venice TeamBest regards Generator Venice Team

La Controra Hostel Naples, Naples, Italy
16th Apr 2018

Nice big garden which helps with socialising. Free dinner from 8pm when you buy a drink at the bar but it runs out quickly. Slow WiFi in the rooms.

Dreaming Rome Hostel, Rome, Italy
11th Apr 2018

Great hosts & atmosphere, a smaller hostel and a small common area so it was easy to socialise with others. Only downside is that there are only 2 bathrooms to be shared amongst so many people.

:-) Thank you so much for your review, Yes, our Hostel is perfect for solo travelers, the small common area is perfect to meet everyone ;-)

5 Terre Backpackers, Cinque Terre, Italy
4th Apr 2018

Francesco was an amazing host who ensured a social and friendly atmosphere, it was obvious he is passionate about this hostel and genuinely wants to care for and help the people staying there. Fantastic stay, could not recommend highly enough! Only negative is that the showers are a bit wonky (I guess inevitable due to location - high up in the mountains).

OStellin Genova - Hostel, Genoa, Italy
3rd Apr 2018

ClinkNOORD, Amsterdam, Netherlands
27th Mar 2018

Good for groups, not so much if you’re solo. Food at the bar is alright but pricey. Excellent facilities.

Hostel Uppelink, Gent, Belgium
24th Mar 2018

Great location, not much atmosphere though. Don’t expect super friendly guests or staff, people mostly stick to themselves.

The MadHouse Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
10th Nov 2017

Amazing hostel, great staff and activities organised almost every night. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay, thank you mad house!

Mui Ne Backpacker Village, Mui Ne, Vietnam
7.7
24th Oct 2016

Pros: Clean rooms/facilities, good place to meet other travellers (I was solo) because of the restaurant/bar and pool, they organise sand dune tours right within the hostel. Cons: No locks on the room doors, felt quite weird knowing anyone could walk into my room at any point of the day. Staff at the reception were not friendly, they even forgot to return my passport upon checkout. When I reminded them, they did not even apologise.

×