Global Village, Belfast, Northern Ireland
8th Oct 2018

This spot was awesome, the staff was really nice and helpful. They also had free pasta noodles, rice, and spices to use, which was amazing since I’m a solo traveler. The location was great and close to public transportation. Just a short walk to all the essentials.

Woodquay Hostel Galway City, Galway, Ireland
4th Oct 2018

Hostel is small, but has a great location, and everyone was friendly.

Paddy's Palace Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
5.7
2nd Oct 2018

The WiFi didn’t work in my room or the kitchen and I could only get it in the common area. They run tours out of there so if you’re an early raiser and want to use the common area good luck and if you are a night owl the common area closes at 11. I had a bad expiernce with a couple in my room but the security guard was very helpful. One of the girls had a bag stolen from this couple and I couldn’t get a locker because they were all used so I had to carry all my valuables with me.

×