Reviews: annikasofie

7.4
26th Apr 2018

Hostel Blues, Bratislava, Slovakia
24th Apr 2018

Just a great hostel overall. The location, staff, security and beds were all really great :) I loved it and I hope to come back someday!

Thank you vey much for your nice words :) We hope to see you and your friends again someday as well! Bianka, Hostel Blues

8.0
21st Apr 2018

The hostel was nice with an amazing bar and very helpful staff. The breakfast was also good (but a bit expensive). It would have been nice if the shower and the toilet would've been seperated though. I'd definitely recommend this place :)

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar, Porto, Portugal
7th Mar 2018

Definitely the best hostel I've ever been too. The bed was great, the atmosphere amazing and the price was good. Also the location was perfect and the staff was so helpful. I really love my stay in Porto at Pilot and I recommend staying there to everyone!

Hey! Thank you for the kind words about our hostel, amenities, and friendly staff. We are glad to hear you liked our property, and enjoyed your visit with us. Please contact us if you would like to stay with us again in the future as we always look forward to welcoming our guests for a return visit. Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review. Obrigada! PILOT Crew

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
5th Jan 2018

It was a great hostel! The atmosphere was amazing, the staff was lovely and the location was perfect. I also loved the showers and the breakfast that was included.

That's really lovely praise thank you

Woodquay Hostel Galway City, Galway, Ireland
2nd Jan 2018

Best hostel I've ever been too. We had our own bathroom in our room and the hostel is very lively with a great atmosphere. Also breakfast is included and the city centre is just around the corner. The street itself is ook very nice with awesome pubs. I felt very safe in here and the staff was lovely!

Belfast International Youth Hostel, Belfast, Northern Ireland
8.0
30th Dec 2017

The hostel was great, with a good atmosphere and I loved the staff. The rooms were quite small but alright. Also the café next to the hostel serves amazing breakfast/brunch!

×