Flipside Hostel HCM - Walking Street, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
26th Aug 2018

I loved my stay here. No complaints at all. The rooftop bar makes it easy to socialize. The room had functioning AC and a clean bathroom ensuite. I was worried the room might be loud, but I think most rooms are isolated from the sound (possibly only the outer rooms with windows to the street should be avoided). Everything worked as it should. Breakfast was basic but still fine. I would stay here again.

Hey buddy, Thanks for the great review and for choosing Flipside Hostels. Really pleased to read your review and see that you enjoyed the rooftop bar and pool. Don't forget we have a hostel in Hanoi also if you are headig that way. All the best, Rob and the Flipside crew

Mintea Hostel, Hue, Vietnam
19th Aug 2018

Nice place. Friendly staff but only one person spoke English. Late night check in required me to call them. Fortunately I found a nice local person to let me use their phone...

5th Apr 2018

I enjoyed staying here. Pleasant atmosphere and nice yard. There's a terrace upstairs to chill also. Breakfast available for 15 reais. Staff were very friendly. They also help you arrange local tours.

Hostel Galeria 13, Salvador, Brazil
30th Mar 2018

I loved my stay here at Galeria 13. The staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome and create a good atmosphere. Maria is a superstar. The free breakfast is nice and the pool is a great place to cool off after exploring Pelourinho (or decompress after a night out). I'd definitely recommend staying here.

loki Cusco, Cusco, Peru
6th Nov 2017

Had a great time, as expected. Staff were awesome and very welcoming. Internet quality was strong in the common area. The private rooms here are a great price if you have someone to share with. Definitely spend at least a couple nights in Loki.

Hostal Providencia, Santiago, Chile
3rd Nov 2017

Overall very good hostel. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Huge space with multiple areas to hang out, along with bar/breakfast area. Bathrooms were a bit hit or miss, some were cramped or lacked water pressure, but others were fine. The twin private room was really compact, not the best. Overall enjoyed the place though.

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback, we hope you had fun in Santiago the night that you stayed =) We hope to see you again in a future and you can see all the rooms that we have because you stayed in a standard room, but we have lots of rooms and superiors :D Abracos!!

Chili Kiwi Lakefront, Pucon, Chile
30th Oct 2017

Loved Chili Kiwi! Probablu the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are fun, easy going and super helpful. Common areas are great and craft beer happy hour was a huge plus. Tons of activities facilitated through the hostel and a beautiful view of the lake. No need to look elsewhere, stay at Chili Kiwi.

Masaya Hostel Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
13th Apr 2017

Very comfortable and pleasant stay at Masaya. The live Latin Jazz music night was amazing. Comfortable rooms with personal outlets, lights etc. I would stay here again.

Hello Thanks a lot for your comment Vladimir, Manager Masaya Bogotá