Masaya Hostel Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
29th Jan 2018

Very nice hostel in a great location. Really like the bed pods and WiFi was strong all throughout the hostel (which is pretty large) so that was nice. My only complaint is I was told not to smoke weed in the way back courtyard. Which yes I know is against the rules but most hostels are chill because it’s either that or I go out in the street when it’s dark which is not safe.

Hi! thank you for taking time to write a nice review about your stay at Masaya. We are glad you like our dorms and wifi connection but we feel sorry that you were ennoyed by the fact it is prohibited to smoke (even cigarettes) inside the hostel, but it's the law and we strictly respect it. Hope to see you soon! Kind regards Antoine - Manager

Caelum Hostel, Cali, Colombia
26th Jan 2018

Amazing hostel. Staff was super friendly and gladly helps set up tours and such, and there’s always things going on, so great for solo travelers! Had such a blast at drag queen bingo and other activities. Rooms and bathrooms are very clean, and the hot showers downstairs are great. Good location and within walking distance to many good restaurants, parks, and sightseeing places. Outside area was great. Would highly recommend caelum. Stayed here and at el viajero and caelum was by far better.

22nd Jan 2018

Very clean and nice hostel. Well stocked kitchen and free breakfast was great and changed every morning. Could use more hammocks or sitting areas because there’s just so many guests. Hot water was sooo nice! Would recommend

thanks we appreciate your review and glad to know your stayin was awesome as you mention it!!! Hi from all the staff!!

Bourbon St Hostel Boutique, Cartagena, Colombia
8.0
11th Jan 2018

Republika Divanga, Taganga, Colombia
4.3
2nd Jan 2018

DO NOT STAY HERE! They said they had clean drinking water out of a filtered tap, but me and everyone else I knew that drank the water got very sick. I told the receptionist hoping to get compensation for the medicine I had to buy or at the least for them to stop telling people the water was safe but nothing was done. Not even an apology. On top of that, I had to switch rooms and you had to ask for them to turn on the water to shower and it was shut off half way through multiple showers.

La Brisa Loca, Santa Marta, Colombia
30th Dec 2017

Stayed here for New Years and definitely was a party hostel! A lot of fun if that’s what you’re looking for. Everything was very clean and staff was very nice. Make sure to spin the wheel in the downstairs bar if you stay. Rowdy!

Marymonte, Minca, Colombia
27th Dec 2017

Great hostel. Very clean and great atmosphere. Beautiful view of Santa Marta. Chris, the receptionist, was super nice and definitely helped make my stay even better. The kitchen was equipped adequately with pans and other things you would need, which was sooo nice. Coffee, toast, and jam was included in the stay. I looked at a few reviews before and went with the more “deluxe” dorm which I would also advise since it is attached to the main building so has WiFi which the other dorms don’t.

The Place To Be Hostel, Minca, Colombia
21st Dec 2017

Nice hostel, excellent staff. I ended up getting a nicer room for half of my stay for the same price because there was a mixup. New hostel so could use some improvements. There were multiple power outages that often lasted an hour, kitchen for the guest to use was pretty bad (stove didn’t work well, pans sucked), windows didn’t close properly, and some bath mats and hand towels would be nice, especially in the private rooms. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

Hello, we are always working to make improvements arround the hostel. The power outages can be a pain, but the power provider is not the best, luckily we have a backup power generator. We bought new pans for the guests kitchen and have started to clean it more regularly. Towels are supoused to be provided upon the arrival of each guest, we will make sure this continues this way. Thanks for your review!

Fatima Beach - Fátima Hostels, Santa Marta, Colombia
6.9
20th Dec 2017

Booked a private room in a more “chill” hostal to get a good nights sleep after la ciudad perdida trek and before traveling but received just the opposite. For some reason, their rooftop facilities weren’t open, so there was a very loud salsa class right outside my room until 9:30pm. Which would have been fine except there were then also a lot of people being extremely loud at 4am what seemed like right by my door, and then some sort of construction again at 5am. The sound really carried.

Hello Thank you for your comment, we are improving thanks of these, for that reason now rooftop terrace are opening on sundays as well. We deeply sorry that your experience had not been than nice that we hoped because of the noise. By the way salsa lessons and the others activities are doing on the rooftop terrace to keep the noise away. We invited you to live the real Fátima experience, remember you can also visit Hostal Fatima in Bogota and Quimbaya (Coffee District)

Tiki Hut Hostel, Palomino, Colombia