Old Town Hostel East Wing, Kotor, Montenegro
21st Apr 2018

This hostel is a crazy hostel! First it was shoking, than I adapted to my environment and I spent 3 crazy nights in the hostel (I wish I could stay longer!). The programs were really good, I met really nice people in the hostel. Sadly the breaksfast wasnt in the price. If you are there, dont miss the sunset BBQ :) Our room was clean and well equipped, the bathroom was also clean (just maybe not enough for the rooms). And the hostel is located in the heart of the old town, I loved it!

Trip'n'Hostel, Tirana, Albania
18th Apr 2018

It is a hidden gem in Tirana! Not so easy to find, but if you are there, its like a little piece of heaven. I really liked the atmosphere, and the staff was super friendly! I liked the late-night chatting with the guests, I wish I could stay longer! And the breakfast was the cherry on the top, it was served to you in the garden!!! And they have two turtoises, two adult cats and 4 kittens, it was super cute :)

Berat Backpackers Hostel, Berat, Albania
18th Apr 2018

I just spent 1 night in the hostel, but I loved it! It is close to the city center, the hostel was clean and well equipped, the staff was amazing, and the owners of the hostel were really friendly. The breakfast was amazing, and I loved the terrace and the late-night chatting. I would defenitely recommend this lovely hostel!

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means alot to us! :)

Sunny Lake Hostel, Ohrid, Macedonia
16th Apr 2018

Ohrid was one of my best in the Balkans! The hostel has a special atmosphere, you feel like home. Gjoko was amazigly helpful, he made a salad to us, he sat together with us, and on my last day he dropped me with his car to the taxi station. The location of the hostel is also really good, and the breakfast on the balcony was super good. Thank you for everything, I wish I could stay more nights there :)

Shanti-Hostel, Skopje, Macedonia
6.6
14th Apr 2018

I spent 2 nights in Shanti. The hostel was quite small, the bathroom was clean, but I've missed the atphosmere of the hostel. Breakfast was included in the price, but the recepcionist forgot to wake up in time and prepare it, and she didn't even apoligise to me. And the worst: I was bitten by bedbugs there. As I found out I'm allergic to them, so I needed to go to the doctor to get medicines. I got 7-8 bites on my body, and it was itching for a week.

Hostel Franz Ferdinand, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
5th May 2017

The hostel was clean, the staff was polite (but they forgot to charge the fee of the taxi back to the airport, and I got trouble because of it). It is located in the heart of Sarajevo, and the free walking tour was also worth to visit. Our room had a private bathroom, which was also nice.

×