• Australia, Female, 25-30
Gardiner House, Dublin, Ireland
20th Sep 2017

Multiple times I asked "staff" for directions in or around town and was told that they couldn't help me as they didn't know. I feel that this is a very basic requirement of an employee that does any customer service. Overall good stay, good amenities!!

Dear guest, We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. We're very sorry to hear that things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on, but one thing that we're sure about is how friendly and kind is our team, even if we don't know a place we research and give our best to help every single guest. We do hope you give us another chance as we are definitely improving our services everyday :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
28th Aug 2017

I love wombats in Munich! The common room is the absolute best ever! I only wish there was air conditioning or fans that worked!