• Colombia, Male, 25-30
El Viajero Cartagena Hostel, Cartagena, Colombia
8th Sep 2017

El Viajero Hostel is in a fantastic location if you're looking to walk around Ciudad Vieja, and go to its many restaurants and bars. I stayed in a six-bed room, and it was spacious and well-maintained. I have to say that my favorite part of this hostel was the bar area, where you can hang out and meet other guests. Ena, the bartender, is an angel and she was super charismatic and sweet to me. She played every song I asked for, and even showed me some champeta songs. Overall, I had a great stay.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
Hostel Rango Boutique, Medellin, Colombia
7th Sep 2017

Really dope hostel located in El Poblado, close to all the trendy bars and restaurants in Medellín. The staff was super nice (also all super attractive, I have to say), and the rooms were clean and very modern. I stayed in a 4-bed room and it was perfect for what I wanted and the space I needed. It even had its own bathroom, which was SO NICE! Would definitely recommend to anyone traveling to Medellín.