Location USA, Gender Female, Age 26

• USA, Female, 25-30
Bru Bar & Hostel, Cork, Ireland
6th Jan 2018

One of my favorite hostels & I LOVED the live music the night I arrived. It's convenient to stay for a short overnight trip coming in from Dublin since the bar and music is right below. Not a partier, so this was a nice laid back feel. Fellow travelers were quick to meet each other & the staff was very friendly to me. In the 4 dorm suites, a hand towel should be added in the bathroom to dry hands. Basic breakfast to tie you over until lunch: toast, jam, couple of cereals + milk, and coffee/tea.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Abbey Court, Dublin, Ireland
7.4
3rd Jan 2018

Overall, it was a "good" hostel. Not incredible, but not horrible either. There is currently RENOVATION work and the hammock + games room are unavailable for use. I was disappointed because I wasn't informed when I booked and I feel there should be some notification on the unavailability of recreational rooms since it's advertised. Breakfast has several choices of cereal, coffee, 1 type of tea, 2 types of sliced fruit, ham and cheese slices, and 2 types of toast. No other milk besides regular.

Hi there, thank you for the review. We know our renovations can cause inconvenience but we are doing them to better the hostel and give a better experience and we also have it clearly stated on our site and social channels that they are being done. We promise a more comfortable experience should you return to us :) Cheers!

×