Location USA, Gender Female, Age 27

Summer Cadiz, Cadiz, Spain
21st Apr 2018

Bed were comfy, staff was friendly, centrally located, clean bathrooms. The only downside is the location of the first floor room for the 6 bed mixed dorm. It’s next to the check in desk and common areas so it gets loud at night and can be difficult for those to fall asleep without the aid of earplugs. The windows next to the street also allow lots of outside conversation and street noise. I had plugs but my friends didn’t and had a hard time settling down. Besides that, it was a great stay.

28th Feb 2018

Of all hostels I've ever stayed in my life, this is by far one of the BEST, cleanest, most unique, and friendliest hostels ever!!! I will recommend Lavender Circus to all my friends. Will be back here again :) The suites are amazing.

Bru Bar & Hostel, Cork, Ireland
6th Jan 2018

One of my favorite hostels & I LOVED the live music the night I arrived. It's convenient to stay for a short overnight trip coming in from Dublin since the bar and music is right below. Not a partier, so this was a nice laid back feel. Fellow travelers were quick to meet each other & the staff was very friendly to me. In the 4 dorm suites, a hand towel should be added in the bathroom to dry hands. Basic breakfast to tie you over until lunch: toast, jam, couple of cereals + milk, and coffee/tea.

Abbey Court, Dublin, Ireland
7.4
3rd Jan 2018

Overall, it was a "good" hostel. Not incredible, but not horrible either. There is currently RENOVATION work and the hammock + games room are unavailable for use. I was disappointed because I wasn't informed when I booked and I feel there should be some notification on the unavailability of recreational rooms since it's advertised. Breakfast has several choices of cereal, coffee, 1 type of tea, 2 types of sliced fruit, ham and cheese slices, and 2 types of toast. No other milk besides regular.

Hi there, thank you for the review. We know our renovations can cause inconvenience but we are doing them to better the hostel and give a better experience and we also have it clearly stated on our site and social channels that they are being done. We promise a more comfortable experience should you return to us :) Cheers!

×