Reviews: annalenawessels2806

Gender Female,

BlackPine, Medellin, Colombia
2nd Mar 2018

I stayed one night in this hostel and I barely slept that night, not because of noise but because I was freezing! I had a bed right in front of the window in a windy night and since they didn’t offer blankets but only sheets, it was very cold. Also, the toilet didn’t really flush. The bed was comfortable and the hostel in general is very nice. But I personally expected a bit more of the breakfast, not only some cold toast ( which I didn’t even get, because I didn’t sign up for the list)

Living Mad Hostel, Madrid, Spain
26th Sep 2017

To be honest this was the worst hostel I stayed at. The beds are really cheap, even though the price per night wasn’t that low. I was afraid of going up to my bed because I thought the whole thing will fall. It’s just really basic everything and the staff wasn’t interested and really friendly. I think for one night it was okay but I guess there are definitely better ones.

PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
22nd Sep 2017

a perfect hostel! Really cheap but everyone is so nice and welcoming! I felt very good there, it’s close to the metro and the bar is really nice as well!