• Canada, Female, 25-30
Abbey Court, Dublin, Ireland
6.3
27th Sep 2017

The best thing about this place is the location and low price. It feels like jail inside they value quantity over quality unfortunately with 20bed dorm rooms and the place smelled of cigarettes the ceiling had mold it was just very stuffy and dingy looking. The beds don't have their own lights or sockets and I hit my head on the top bunk each time no space. The worst was the showers I had to press a button after ever 20seconds cuz the water shuts off. Oh also no kitchen for use at night.

Lost Inn Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal
18th Sep 2017

Zero complaints. Best hostel stay ever. Amazing fun cheerful staff each and every one of them! Super clean and feels like home and you will never wanna leave. Great set up! Love the living area and sangria nights each night. The cleanliness met my standards made me feel super comfortable. Fabulous full hot breakfast buffet everyday included! The Sintra tour was beyond my expectations Bernardo was super sweet n friendly! Bruno did a great job folding my laundry and Ruben was full of great info!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
Maverick City Lodge, Budapest, Hungary
7.4
10th Sep 2017

Super clean, secure, and best location BUT zero social atmosphere. Everyone in the dorm is hidden with the pod curtain u can never tell who's in your own dorm with u. There's no main area everyone gathers to hang out like a living area etc so you don't ever see anyone from the hostel ppl are just in and out there no fun social vibes or dinners which can make it hard for ppl who are not so social to meet others. Some of the staff aren't the friendliest either. Doesn't hurt to smile.

Sorry for the discomfort. We organise social events four time per week (Spaghetti night, Wine tasting(2times) and Mulled wine night as well. Hope to see you on one of them next time!

Let's Rock Hostel, Krakow, Poland
8th Sep 2017

They should switch the lock and key to the key cards and the front door pin is questionable how often is it changed? Would be better if the door to your room automatically locked. The under bed cage lockers are hard to get at in the smaller rooms cuz they block all the space for ppl walking by or some even block the room door. Wifi was fantastic and staff were super friendly also location was great beds comfy and u can't beat the price.

Hostel DownTown, Prague, Czech Republic
30th Aug 2017

This was my first ever hostel and I was beyond happy n pleasantly surprised. So much so that I didn't want the leave and even extended my stay just cuz it felt like home! The staff were amazing especially Katie O Brien!! She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable, gave me tons of recommendations around town. She was full of knowledge about the area n suggested cool quirky places that aren't the norm and in fact even sent me a long list of things to do in my next destination.

×