Location USA, Gender Female, Age 118

30th Nov 2017

Alpes Lima, Lima, Peru
20th Nov 2017

11th Nov 2017

The WiFi is terrible. It wouldn’t reach my room and when I asked a staff member about it, they said they would be up to help, but they never showed up. The breakfast is just bread and some fruit. Not terrible if you’re catching a flight and want something to hold you over. The drivers that took me to and from the airport were AMAZING. So sweet, professional, and even with Lima’s crazy driving, I felt safe. Those guys were awesome.

Hi We appreciate very much your review. We will check the problem you seemed to had with the WIFI. We work with very professional driver. I am glad you enjoyed.

Papachos Hostel, Banos, Ecuador

Vibes Hostel, Quito, Ecuador
1st Nov 2017

Hotel Casa De Nelly, San Agustin, Colombia
28th Oct 2017

An incredibly beautiful hostel. I wanted to stay longer in San Agustin just so I could hang out at the hostel.

Fernweh Photography Hostel, Bogota, Colombia
25th Oct 2017

I was in the mood for a chill atmosphere and this gave me just that. There’s multiple places to lounge and a small fire pit in the back. The water is hot, rooms are clean with warm blankets, and food/drinks are all easily accessible. Everyone who works there is super sweet and helpful. It’s a small distance away from some of the attractions, but the walk lets you see different parts of La Candelaria. There’s no personal lock box, but I honest didn’t feel like I needed one while staying there.

8.0
23rd Oct 2017

Definitely a party hostel vibe. It seemed like most of the people staying there were on something or drunk the entire time.

Thanks for staying with us here at Paisa City Hostel. We are proud to be the biggest and only party hostel in the authentic Medellin area. I guess most people don't come to a party hostel expecting people not to be drinking.......we are confused as to what kind of party's you attend but for us here.....we have a great time with drinking games, killer pool, ping pong competitions, mario kart competitions.....so yes it can be a little easy to get drunk here. We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels :-)

Cacao Hostel, Santa Marta, Colombia
14th Oct 2017

The 8 bedroom dorm I stayed in only had 3 outlets available. 2 were exclusively by one bed and the other was in a corner by the other outlet. So if you were on that side of the room, there was a chance you got an outlet. But if not, then better charge up your phone and what not in different outlets around the hostel during the day. The location is a little out of the main area. Only time it was an issue was at night when it was highly recommended you taxi to and from. Everything else was👌

La Villana Hostel, Santa Marta, Colombia
13th Oct 2017

Very clean. Loved that each bed had its own outlets. The AC was very strong at night so it got chilly, but better than sweating throughout the night. The staff were very helpful and kind.

thank you so much for your review. it is a great pleasure for us to see all tens there! remember this is your home away from home! you'll always be welcome, and don't forget to recommend us!

Be Lounge Cartagena, Cartagena, Colombia
11th Oct 2017

I stayed in the 6 bed dorm with a bathroom attached. The staff is super helpful and sweet. The beds were a little stiff, but clean and spacious. There’s lockers under the bed you c an lock, which is convenient, but loud when you’re trying to open it early in the morning or late at night. There’s a very chill atmosphere. You have the opportunity to meet people, but if the hostals not busy, I can see it being very difficult and mor of a solo kind of vibe. Overall, great hostal!

×