Location USA, Gender Male, Age 25

Funny Palace Rome, Rome, Italy
2nd Oct 2017

Great hostel for overnight travelers (close to the train station) or group travel. Its not a place to meet people (no common area or kitchen). The hostel is very clean and very secure, I had to go through 3 locked doors to get to my room and had a small locker for valuables. Staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. I love that there is a laundromat to wash clothes. I extended my stay from 2 nights to 4 because it was comfortable. Location is convenient but not charming.

Schutzenbach Backpackers & Camping, Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
30th Sep 2017

The wifi is horrible! It didn't reach my room and was super slow in the kitchen, I couldn't even book tickets to my next destination there. However, other than that, this place was great. Location is beautiful. The bathroom facility is in a different building but is huge and clean! You do pay for hot showers and the hot plate in the kitchen, but I used the microwave for free. It's still less than Valley Hostel (which I also stayed at, both great). I did get a key for the room, no lockers though.

Oldtown Hostel Otter, Zurich, Switzerland
28th Sep 2017

I only stayed one night. It seemed well priced for Zurich. Breakfast was pretty poor, but the rooms had lockers and were clean. There seemed to be enough bathrooms and showers, I didn't have to wait for either. I would stay again.

25th Sep 2017

Facilities are really clean. However, these are my complaints: 1) Long time for check in/check out. Staff is working very efficiently, but still too many customer for 1 receptionist. 2) No laundry in premises 3) hot water went down during my stay 4) when checking out, you have to remove your own sheets and bring them downstairs. This doesn't seem like a big deal, until you are tying to check out early waking up roommates. I do love the location and price. I would stay again and recommend.

23rd Sep 2017

Great hostel, very friendly atmosphere and easy to talk to guests. Small free locker for your valuables, none for your bag (normal and fine). I recommend skipping the breakfast and getting something small on the way. Location is not great, but still safe and close to metro (although part of the walk is uphill). I would stay again.

Hi We are happy you had a fun stay :) We offer a French breakfast with croissant, bread, condiments, different cereals, tea, coffee etc for only 3.50 which is cheaper than any cafe, so make sure you get to enjoy it next time @ The Loft

18th Sep 2017

Great hostel. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm, with shared bathrooms at the end of the hall (3 toilets, 3 showers + some handicap accessible private bathrooms/showers). Location is awesome, close to the metro and right on the canal. Totally safe! I loved the curtain on the beds and personal outlet. That being said, I would not stay here again solo. The lounge is overshadowed by the bar and does not feel cozy/friendly like other hostels. Probably great in a group or if you love to drink every night.

Thank you for your kind words!! Hope to see you again with your friends and family!

×