Location Canada, Gender Male, Age 23

Riad Massin, Marrakech, Morocco
16th Feb 2018

Really nice, quiet hostel. Close enough to the busy market streets but still feels relaxed.

Sunset Surf House, Taghazout, Morocco
14th Feb 2018

Great spot to hang out near the beach. Excellent dinners for reasonable prices and helpful staff.

Riad Lalamoune, Fez, Morocco
7.7
7th Feb 2018

I had a pleasant stay at dar lalamoune. The bed was relatively comfortable, the free breakfast was good and the staff were helpful. I organized a desert trip through them which went great. The building was quite cold but apparently I was there during an unusually cold week. There were no lockers for valuables which always makes me nervous.

Way Hostel, Madrid, Spain
6.9
23rd Dec 2017

I was a bit disappointed by this hostel. The staff ranged from friendly and helpful to downright unpleasant. The pub crawl is a terrible deal and every night they tried to pressure us into going on it even though we just wanted to make our own plans. Thankfully there were some awesome other guests staying there during my visit and the sangria nights turned out to actually be fun.

Hostel One Ramblas, Barcelona, Spain
2nd Dec 2017

I don't think I've ever been so sad to leave somewhere! Hostel One Ramblas gets top marks mainly for the wonderful staff. They really treated everyone like family and took us out for some great times in the city. The free group dinners were an awesome way to get to know travel buddies and I made a bunch of friends I hope to meet up with again later. Already missing my English, Aussie, Kiwi, Canadian, American, Polish, Argentine, Venezuelan, and Italian hostel family!

Albergue Zaragoza Hostel, Zaragoza, Spain
5.1
4th Nov 2017

I didn't really want to spend very much time in the Albergue for a variety of reasons. There's not really much common space and the only couches are in the entrance area so it's hard to just relax with a book or your computer if that's what you want. The atmosphere was pretty lousy during my stay. None of the guests were talking to each other and the only event the hostel had was jazz night which was mainly attended by older locals. Also, those dorms get pretty muggy by morning. Gross.

A room in the city, San Sebastian, Spain