Reviews: maryhackman

Location Canada, Gender Female, Age 22

Mad Monkey Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
6th Dec 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with this hostel. The staff members were extremely friendly and helpful, the rooms were kept clean and organized, great food/bar, and the pool was perfect with the hot weather. Mad Monkey exceeded expectations and i will definitely be back!

Teeraya Boutique Hostel, Chiang Mai, Thailand
7.1
26th Nov 2017

Good One Hostel & Cafe Bar, Bangkok, Thailand
24th Nov 2017

I’m super happy with my stay here! The staff are super friendly, and the cafe has really good food and coffee. Also the beds in the dorms were pretty comfy and I love the privacy curtains. Bathrooms were always super clean and the showers were superb!

The Madpackers Hostel, New Delhi, India
22nd Nov 2017

Great hostel. I felt really safe staying here which is something super important - especially being female and traveling Delhi. The breakfast is good! The chai tea is amazing. I just wish the bathrooms were cleaner. Also there was no hot water when I would shower.

19th Nov 2017

That Crazy Hostel, Goa, India
18th Nov 2017

Stayed here for one night and as soon as we got here we were greeted with shots soooo we knew right away what kinda hostel it was haha. If you like partying and drinking than I would highly recommend it. But if not then I suggest somewhere else. Overall I had a wonderful experience here. The rooms were nice and each bed was equipped with your own personal light and personal fan. The staff were all so welcoming. The owner really goes out of his way to make sure you feel safe and welcomed!

Hotel Coramandal Pondicherry, Pondicherry, India
14th Nov 2017

Only stayed here for one night but still had a great time. Staff was really friendly. Room was clean tide. The free breakfast was nice. It’s a great location and wasn’t a bad stay for the price we paid.

×