The Lazy Muggle, Budapest, Hungary
16th Oct 2018

The lazy muggle is the place you'd want to stay if you want to feel at home at your new destination. The place is extremely cozy and has a very social environment. The facilities are alright, I always wish for curtains on the beds when living in hostels, but it was fine this time because my boyfriend and I had their four bed room to ourselves. I really can't complain about my stay. Only thing I really noticed is that the carpet in the living room could really use a brushing or two-so many hairs!

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
Essential Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
14th Oct 2018

A very nice hostel, with pretty much everything included. We had a really nice stay, and wanted to stay longer, but it was fully booked that day. Would recommend.

Avenue Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
3.7
10th Oct 2018

I am so disappointed and disgusted by my stay at this hostel. My roomates and I were covered in bedbug-bites from head to toe. When we told the staff about it, they didn't give a shit about it. They just waved it off as if it didn't matter. I don't think this place should be allowed to run with this kind of problem. It doesnt seem like they'll do anything about it. Everything else was okay. I mean the free breakfast was alright, nothing special.

Dear guest, Please accept our deepest apologies about what happened to you during your stay. Bedbugs are unfortunately a common problem in hostels,due to the fast guest rotation.We can make you sure that in case of any incident we close the room down and professional treatment is issued. We are also working on preventive methods to avoid anything like this happening ever again. Please let us apologise once more. AH Team

8.0
17th Oct 2017

Very satisfied with everything, thanks for a great time

• Denmark, Female, 18-24