• Scotland, Male, 25-30
Hostel Mostel, Sofia, Bulgaria
23rd Nov 2017

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. I've visited over 30 countries and stayed in many hostels and can say for sure that this place is of a high quality. The location is good, security is amazing, cleanliness and washing facilities are excellent and the food provided is diverse and tasty. The staff are also amazing - I had my phone stolen at a bar and the guys behind the desk went beyond what they needed to do to help me out. All staff also spoke perfect English.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
Hostel Old Plovdiv, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
20th Nov 2017

Very good hostel. The location is great (it's in a historic, quiet part of town near attractions and a 15 min walk from the main shopping area). The hostel itself its in an old house with traditional furniture - they even have roman ruins in the canteen area which is really cool. The staff are also knowledgeable and speak good English and the place is clean and secure. A cat lives in the hostel too which found enjoyable.

×