Reviews: gontscharovviktoria7104

• Germany, Female, 18-24
Happy Time Palawan Guest House, Puerto Princesa City, Philippines
3.1
17th Dec 2017

I was staying in the dorm room. It was a dark, smelly and dirty room in the basement. I had a cockroach on my bed and there were brown spots on the wall right beside my head. Only the owner and one woman understood english, the rest of the staff couldn't help you with nothing.The small bathroom was dirty and because there was no bin all the trash was on the sink: hair clumb, trash... Nobody cleaned it. There was nothing but the butterfly sanctuary in walking distance. Not a nice place to stay.

• gontscharovviktoria7104
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
Moalboal Backpacker Lodge, Moalboal, Philippines
12th Dec 2017

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel! I had a bed in the 14 bed dorm room. The Atmosphere was really relaxed and the people nice! You have cozy places to hang out and chat with the other travelers. It's directly at the beach and also to all the cool bars and restaurants.

×