Reviews: franbforigo5295

Location Brazil, Gender Female, Age 118

Hostel One Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
11th Jun 2018

Always stay at this hostel when in Budapest, definitely one of my favorites! It’s perfect for solo travellers and you’ll meet great people, the drinking games and pub crawls are always fun. Staff is 10/10. It’s a party hostel but everyone’s out after 11:30 if you ever need a chilled night. Best atmosphere, great location, very clean and facilities are great. The only thing is it can get really really warm at night and the fans are not enough, so maybe portable ACs should be considered :/ ♥️

ao Hostel Venezia Mestre, Venice, Italy
8th Jun 2018

Fabulous hostel when it comes to facilities. They offer absolutely everything (try the breakfast! It’s expensive but it’s banging and will leave you full all day). Clean, comfy. The common area is great and the bar as well, but it does have a ‘hotel vibe’ with families, big groups and people of all ages, so you don’t really get a backpacker hostel experience. Staying in the mainland was actually so much better, and you can be on the islands in less than 10 mins. Would deffos stay here again.

Hostel Santa Monaca, Florence, Italy
6th Jun 2018

Great location, staff was nice enough. My room had AC so it was perfect, but they need to put plugs near the beds! It’s awful when you have to leave at 4am and your phone is charging far away from you so everyone wakes up with your alarm. They could invest in ambience as well, and I missed having a common room other than the kitchen area. Overall alright for the price you pay though.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay! We work hard to make our hostel a comfortable place for our guest. We have free charging facilities at the reception for those who prefer to do so. We have a large common room right after our kitchen,where you can eat, drink and socialize with other guests. Thank you for you review. Kind Regards Santa Monaca Staff

Legends, Rome, Italy
7.7
29th May 2018

The hostel is pretty standard. My all female room had enough space, was really clean, comfy and the ensuite bathroom was great. Not worth all the money you pay though, nothing special about it. No atmosphere and staff is polite but could be more warm and welcoming. And breakfast could be improved for the money you pay: there’s only coffee and 1 croissant per person. At least some milk, come on. Compared to other (and cheaper) hostels in europe it should really offer a lot more.

Pella-Inn, Athens, Greece
7.4
23rd May 2018

Location is amazing and the view is great. The hostel is also really clean. However staff is very unfriendly, and they have no lockers in the rooms. It can also get really noisy, and the beds are very squeaky. In my (mixed) room there was no key for the bathroom which is absurd. All being said, it’s still one of the best options in Athens and it’s great for the price. I’d probably stay here again tbh.

Berat Backpackers Hostel, Berat, Albania
22nd Apr 2018

Great hostel. Very clean and cozy, with one of the best included breakfasts I’ve ever seen. The ambience is amazing, and the outdoors area makes you wanna stay there all day. Totally recommend, tbh no complaints.

Thanks so much for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed yout time with us here in Berat :)

Hostel Nina, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
29th Mar 2018

Amazing place. Have no words for the staff! It literally feels like a home. I got sick while there and they drove me to and from the hospital, and kept my stuff safe while I was away. Breakfast is great as well!! Would definitely stay again and totally recommend.

Balkan Han Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
26th Mar 2018

Great hostel with good location and easy to meet people. Free coffee is a plus! It can be loud at night though cause some guests insist on hanging out in the kitchen. But other than that facilities are good, although the shower/restroom is a bit inconvenient. Only real problem are the lockers: they are incredibly small, most guests were using 2 each so others didn’t get to have one. But I would stay here again.

Hostelche, Belgrade, Serbia
22nd Mar 2018

Really great hostel, what a gem. I love that it is small (3 rooms only) so you get to know everybody and it actually feels very homey. The staff are awesome as well, and there’s nothing I could complain about the facilities. Breakfast for 2€ has many options, I totally recommend. Only thing is, since it’s small and social, once people start waking up you’ll be up as well because you can hear everything that goes on in the common room - but that didn’t really bother me.

Swanky Mint, Zagreb, Croatia
16th Mar 2018

Best hostel in Zagreb by far (I’ve been to 5). Amazing and helpful staff, lovely atmosphere, the hostel is clean and offers great facilities, plus the curtains in the beds are always great. Location is one of the best, and they offer you free towels, padlocks and coffee. Seriously don’t think twice, you’ll be able to meet people and have a great time at the bar but also rest and relax if you need to. I had to book extra nights and found out you get a discount for that. Loved my stay!

WOW you made us blush right now :D Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving such beautiful feedback. It gives us great pleasure to see our hard work and effort is appreciated¨! Hopefully you come back during summer to check out our pool also :D Stay Swanky! Pam

20th Feb 2018

Where should I start? I have no words to describe this place that became like a home during my experience in Zagreb. Honestly everything was perfect (location, facilities, bar..) but the people were the best part. Amazing staff and guests who became dear friends to me. Definitely one of the best hostels I’ve been to and I’ll always come back.

Thanks so much for your kind words. We are glad you had a good time here and wish you all the best on your future travels. Maybe see you again soon. WWW

17th Feb 2018

The hostel is really well located, the staff is super nice and thanks to them there’s always an atmosphere and people socialize. They would make free french toast night and stuff like that which was awesome. Kitchen and rooms were great, only the ensuite bathroom could be a bit cleaner. Just really wish they would accept credit cards, and that the common area wouldn’t close so early.

Hostel Vrba, Ljubljana, Slovenia
8th Feb 2018

Was here while traveling with two other friends and we had the best experience. The hostel is clean, secure, well located, the beds are comfy and showers are great. Alex was so so lovely, always making sure everything was ok and that we were having a good time. Learned a lot about Slovenian culture as well! We were also lucky to meet an amazing group of people so overall a great experience and I will always recommend this hostel to everyone going to Ljubljana!

Thank you for your awsome review. Iam happy that you felt good at our Hostel. Wish you all the best on your travel and you are welcome to come back any time :) Aleks

Hostel Orange, Prague, Czech Republic
8.0
27th Jan 2018

The location is great, and in general it is a good hostel. The best day was game night cause it made all the guests interact and know each other - they should do this everyday and then it would be a perfect place. Common areas could be cleaner but rooms were great, and the bathroom ensuite was awesome. They don’t really give you tips or an introduction to the city, but I had been to Prague before so it didn’t bother me. Staff was nice but could be a bit more proactive.

Atlantis Hostel, Krakow, Poland
23rd Jan 2018

Stayed there while meeting up with a couple of friends in Krakow. Very secure hostel, good location, great facilities (amazing showers!!). Staff was helpful and gave great recommendations. But would not recommend to solo travellers since it wasn’t really a place to socialize and meet new people, but if you’re in a group go for it since the bars/clubs they recommended to us were good to make friends!

Oki Doki City Hostel Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
6.3
21st Jan 2018

Stayed for a couple days, tbh the hostel could use some improvement since all the facilities seem old and poorly maintained. Bathrooms, kitchen and bedrooms could be better cleaned. I was there during low season but still less of an atmosphere than other places even though they had people staying over. Had great roommates though so that was an upside, but would not recommend to a friend, no value for the money spent.

First Hostel Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
2nd Jan 2018

Stayed here for like 20 days between my travelling for work reasons. Great hostel in terms of facilities, staff and cleanliness. Location is ok as well. It is not a party hostel at all, so it’s great if you need a chilled place to take it easy and enjoy your time like I did. They offer a fair free breakfast, free coffee, and the common area has a TV with netflix. Great wifi. Definitely recommend, the only thing they could improve is putting a carpet in the ensuite bathrooms cause it gets messy.

Heart of Gold Hostel, Berlin, Germany
26th Dec 2017

Second time I’ve stayed at this hostel, this time for new years. Always a great place to meet new people, it has a great atmosphere and it’s perfect for solo travellers. Free coffee, tea and milk 24/7 is a plus too. The bar offers beers for great prices, the facilities are great and the location is perfect too.

MEININGER Hamburg City Center, Hamburg, Germany
23rd Dec 2017

Great facilities but loads of families with kids so not really a place for solo travellers or backpackers. Other than the atmosphere everything else was great, although it is a bit far way from the main stuff.

Townside Hostel Bremen, Bremen, Germany
6.0
21st Dec 2017

Never got there because my train got delayed and I didn’t have access to the internet to let them know. When I arrived (around midnight) reception was already closed and there was NO WAY to contact them at all so I was pretty much left on the street with nowhere to go. There should really be a way to contact someone off hours, I managed to find my way around and get another place, but it can be a pretty awful situation. So I don’t recommend at all, if you’re going there be sure to arrive early.

St Christopher's at The Winston, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8.0
18th Dec 2017

Kind of different when compared to the other St Chris I’ve been to. Missed the curtains on the bed for more privacy, which is always a big plus when you’re traveling around for long. Bathrooms ensuite are great too so that’s an upside. Not really a place to meet other solo travelers tbh, and the bar was kind of dead for most of the nights. Had a problem because I had booked a 6 bed mixed room but when I got there it was me and 5 boys, but the staff managed to solve it.

17th Dec 2017

Great hostel with great facilities and not far away from the main things. Bathrooms were ok but could be cleaner, especially the toilets. Breakfast was good too, just bad that you can’t have it included via Hostelworld. Had a problem with my roommates who kept opening the freaking window at night when it was 2 degrees outside, even after I asked them to close it, so maybe only staff should have access to that.

MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
15th Dec 2017

Great facilities, having a bathroom for each room is a plus. Not too far from the main stuff, and it’s definitely a safe place. Missed having the curtains for privacy in the bunks though, it really helps since you have people entering and leaving the room all the time. They have a great kitchen and a good bar, but I would not call this a party hostel. It’s good if you need to relax a bit like I did for a few days.

12th Dec 2017

Probably one of the best hostels I’ve ever been to. If you’re a solo traveler like me, this is definitely the place for you. Met amazing people and had the best time while in Paris, and the facilities are great too.

That's great to hear!!! We hope to see you again soon!

×