Reviews: luk176

Location Portugal, Gender Male, Age 38

Hoi an Life Homestay, Hoi An, Vietnam
6th Jan 2018

Very clean and organised. The members of staff were always very helpful and polite. Free bikes!! Haha!! Great breakfast! Chocolate under my omelete was a new one on me! Overall a superb place close to town. Highly recommend it!

Restiny Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
2nd Jan 2018

The hostel was super clean and the members of stuff super helpful! Super close to transport! Easy access to anything! But my highlight was the members of staff! We needed to get some cloths washed but had to go on a tour. They got everything sorted for us! We got back late in the last night. They had someone waiting to get the keys so that we could have our deposit back before checking out very early. Highly recommend!

6.3
23rd Dec 2017

If something close to the airport is what you are looking for, this is the place for you. The area is not very attractive. But it is so close to the airport, for early flights it is perfect.

Sharky Hostel Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
7.1
22nd Dec 2017

Right next to the wake shark diving place. If that’s what you want it for it is perfect. Not a place you would stay for a week!

Moalboal Backpacker Lodge, Moalboal, Philippines
21st Dec 2017

The staff were very helpful all the time. There are bars and food near by. Great value for money!

Bahay Kubo Hostel, Manila, Philippines
14th Dec 2017

The hostel staff were INCREDIBLE!! I had such a great time! The hostel was clean and cozy. Two places to hang out and chill. I met so many nice people around! When I needed help with information the hostel stuff went over and above to give me the best info about traveling not only around the city, but also around the Philipines. I highly recomend!

×