Location Japan, Gender Female, Age 24

Lagarto na Banana, Pipa, Brazil
14th Apr 2018

I loved this hostel, has great vibe and the volunteers were all so caring and fun. Daily activities and cheap dinners were amazing, and they have a free yoga class, with an amazing teacher which was absolutely great. I really enjoyed staying here and hope I could have stay more if I had time!

Tks for your comments, really appreciate it! Although short, we really enjoyed your stay here...arigatô! =) Enjoy your trip! Kisses from all Lagartos =)

Hostel Galeria 13, Salvador, Brazil
8th Apr 2018

One of the best hostels I stayed in South America, great atmosphere, party vibe but not too much, staffs and the volunteers were all very caring and fun to be with, and space and cozy rooms and common area. Breakfast was amazing too with eggs and fresh juices! I had great time here and would love t come back again sometimes!

Limbo Jump Hostel, Arequipa, Peru
7th Jan 2018

I had an absolutely amazing stay here, everything is super clean, comfortable bed, good atmosphere and staff always willing to help and caring. Also the breakfast is really good, I felt like I was in a hotel not a backpackers hostel. Seems a little far from the center but actually just 10minutes walking distance which is not bad at all. Totally worth a stay!! Thankyou!!

×