Reviews: jessicagorton79316

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 27

Flinders Backpackers, Melbourne, Australia
7.4
4th May 2018

The hostel is nice and secure. There’s a free pancake breakfast every day, so that’s yummy and keeps the budget on track. However, lots of long term residents so it’s hard to meet people and make friends as there are already pretty close groups. The staff that checked me in was a really nice guy, but the rest of the staff I met were pretty rude. I’ve been in hostels for 10 months and loved them, so I was really disappointed and shocked at this one. 😭 I’ll stay somewhere else next time.

Ocean Beach Backpackers, Perth, Australia
23rd Apr 2018

This place was amazing! Right on the beach, great people, and INCREDIBLE staff. They made me feel instantly welcome and I’m wouldn’t have left if I could’ve hanged my plane ticket. ♥️ Stay here for a great atmosphere, good people, and amazing beaches with a chill vibe

Alobar1000, Kathmandu, Nepal
17th Apr 2018

Fantastic hostel! Social, clean for the most part. The bathrooms are always out of tp so bring some. They have cheap laundry service and the rooftop bar is social and fairly inexpensive. I loved every second here and made loads of friends after my trek. Highly recommend!

Hostel Roma Inn, Kalaw, Myanmar
5th Mar 2018

Fantastic place to stay before starting the Inle trek. Campfire, great breakfast, and the staff is so welcoming and helpful!

Ostello Bello Bagan, Bagan, Myanmar
3rd Mar 2018

Great social atmosphere, awesome group tours, and there’s a bike rental place right next door. It’s close to everything, great restaurant, and drink specials. The pool location has free access to the pool but this location doesn’t. I wish I would’ve known that. Otherwise, FANTASTIC

Little Yangon Hostel, Yangon, Myanmar
28th Feb 2018

Fabulous hostel, the staff went above and beyond to make the stay perfect! Zorro led a great tour for all of us on local busses and showed us a great time. The hostel is clean and cozy with warm showers and great water pressure! I will be staying here again before I fly out of Yangon later this month

Beary Best! by a beary good hostel, Singapore, Singapore
8.0
22nd Jan 2018

Great location and secure hostel! The vibe isn't as social as I usually like, but that could have just been for the nights I was there. The beds were SO COMFORTABLE. The breakfast was a joke. There is a fridge and common area for guests to use, which is a lifesaver from Singapore's prices.

21st Jan 2018

Once again, Slumber Party did not disappoint! The staff makes you feel like family and remembered me as soon as I walked in the door. Fantastic place!!!

Well, employee-guest interaction is one of our strongest points, without it it would be very hard to get a party going. But additionally, our staff really love what they do, we do not need to ask them to have a great time with our guests. We are looking forward to see you walking through our door again, make sure it won't be too long before that!

Chiangmai Gate Capsule Hostel, Chiang Mai, Thailand
5.1
20th Jan 2018

The hostel had no social vibes, and wasn’t welcoming at all when we arrived. The rooms were dirty and the staff woman constantly kept checking our beds to see if we were still in them (waking us up) until well past 11pm. The security was a joke, as the keys only are needed after ten pm so nothing is secure. I’m not too worried about that as I keep my valuable stuff in the locker, but having someone peeking in and around my stuff is really irritating. In 5 months of backpacking this is the worst

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Common Grounds Pai, Pai, Thailand
15th Jan 2018

Still a wonderful hostel! I brought my cousin this time as compared to solo last time and it was AMAZING! 100% the best hostel in Pai and I look forward to returning again!

11th Jan 2018

This hostel was SPECTACULAR! It was clean, safe, secure, and had the comfiest beds in Thailand! The location is great and lets you explore more of the city than Koh San road while still being close enough to go party there if you want to. The staff go above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of and that you have a great time. The social atmosphere is some of the best I have experienced and everyone was always having a great time. Will DEFINITELY come back!

Blanco Beach Bar, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
23rd Dec 2017

Right on the beach, great atmosphere, and perfect location! Yes, there’s sand everywhere. No, no one should complain about that in their rating. It’s literally on the beach, sand happens haha! They have great deals on drinks if you stay with them and a good food menu as well. The staff is SO rad and made this whole trip enjoyable. I loved Phi Phi!

Common Grounds Pai, Pai, Thailand
14th Dec 2017

BEST HOSTEL IN PAI! I loved my visit, the atmosphere is amazing, and the staff and facilities are wonderful. I have never had a better experience in a hostel than I did at common grounds. The social atmosphere here is perfect, easy to meet people, and if you are too hungover to move, there is delivery food.

Mercy Hostel, Chiang Rai, Thailand
10th Dec 2017

INCREDIBLE hostel! Social, great place to meet people but also very calm. I got all my work done and was able to go out and socialize too. The markets are very close and everything is within walking distance.

×