Reviews: Tobyn22

Location Germany, Gender Male, Age 29

Kokai Resort, Siargao Island, Philippines
20th Mar 2018

Stayed there just for one night, but I liked it a lot. The staff was so friendly and helped me out with everything - couldn't be better! Nice atmosphere and well located place. Would definitely recommend this place for a few days!

Moalboal Backpacker Lodge, Moalboal, Philippines
17th Mar 2018

This hostel has a good atmosphere and the staff is very helpful! I stayed in the 4 bedroom dorm. Upstairs was the big dorm and everything was “open” even the chill out area is right next to the “dorm”. As i said, I love this place, but sometimes it can be very noisy.

The Hideout, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
2nd Mar 2018

I liked this hostel! Is right in the middle of the famos street down there. The staff was really friendly and I liked the bar and also the little free breakfast in the morning. Overall I would definitely recommend this hostel for 2 nights or so

The Yellow Moon, Koh Rong Samloem, Cambodia
8.0
26th Feb 2018

I liked the hostel and the staff there. Especially the bbq was great. One little thing to complain about is, that they don’t have a pick up boat so keep in mind that you have to pay for another boat or a private boat taxi which is quite expensive. I liked the atmeosphere and the beach there. Also the plankton is fun to see.

Hi Thanks for your feedback, we enjoyed having you here at the hostel. Taxi boats are only needed if you get off at the wrong stop. The Yellow Moon is situated on M''Pai Bai. W

Mia Mia Hostel, Sihanoukville, Cambodia
24th Feb 2018

The staff there is amazing. We had a problem with the pick up service to Koh Rong Samloem. And the staff kinda managed it for us. Also the atmosphere there is great. The rooms and beds are clean. I would recommend to stay there once you are in Otres beach. There is also a good place for breakfast around the corner.

Mad Monkey Kampot, Kampot, Cambodia
8.0
23rd Feb 2018

I liked it there. Two things that weren’t that well, but just little complains. The pool wasn’t really clean and once I was about to eat near the pool, the manager itself came to me and said that this is a restaurant and that’s why I’m not allowed to eat here. To be honest, that’s a joke. I payed 9$ a night and I’m not allowed to sit at a random place and eat my breakfast. But as I said, just little complains. Overall I liked the hostel

Thank you for leaving us a review. We apologize but we don't allow outside food to be eaten by the pool or at the restaurant. As for the pool, because of the construction next door, sometimes dust can settle on top of the water. We clean the pool every morning, however. We're glad you had a good stay otherwise and we hope to see you again soon!

Panorama Mekong Hostel, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
20th Feb 2018

Another good one. Ist really Close to the Grand Palace and the view from the hostels bar is pretty cool. The staff was really freindly and everything worked out pretty well. I Rally liked the owner of this hostel, is a cool guy. I would recommend this hostel for 1-2 nights

Lovely Jubbly Villa, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
19th Feb 2018

I liked the hostel and especially the atmosphere. The Barkeeper were so nice and friendly. The onl bad Thing is that you have to pay 10% for every meal or so. But thats not a big deal anyway, but I didn't liked it. The hostel was clean and ist worth to stay a few days at this place. One more Thing to mention, the pool looks actually bigger than it is and the pool isn't really deep.

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you very much for staying at Lovely Jubbly Villa, and for taking time to write this lovely jubbly review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are legal business. Paying 10% VAT to the government is our obligation. We are looking forward to welcoming you again. Enjoy your travels! Best regards, Lovely Jubbly Villa Team

The Siem Reap Hostel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
12th Feb 2018

The best hostel I have been so far and not only in Siem Reap. Everyone is pretty helpful and the rooms are really clean. Thanks to the team for that wonderful 4 nights at this awesome hostel! I would highly recommend this place to stay for a few nights. The pool, the pool table and the cinema were my highlights! And you can also get a good breakfast for just 2$!

A'hostel Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
11th Feb 2018

It’s a pretty cool hostel! If you wanna explore Bangkok it’s pretty far away from the center. But I had to catch a bus in the morning at the Morchit Terminal, so for me was it a perfect place to stay. But I do really loved the “chill out “ atmosphere.

Khaosan Immjai, Bangkok, Thailand
6th Feb 2018

The staff is so kindly and the dorms are always clean. It’s a pretty cool atmosphere in this hostel. I would definitely recommend it for one ore more nights.

×