Reviews: adrianadobrindesign13

Gender Female,

River City Inn, Singapore, Singapore
27th May 2018

Over all really good Hostel, very Home-like, quiet and clean! It's right in the downtown and you feel pretty safe walking around. (It's not in chinatown!!) I extended my stay there and I found the staff really helpful and nice. They helped me more than I was expecting to, thank you! :) I don't know about mixed dorms, but female dorm was very satisfying, although some guest tend to be awake during the night time??? Found it a bit weird. Breakfast is lovely, you get these little bananas.

Airlie Beach Backpackers By The Bay, Airlie Beach, Australia
4th Apr 2018

I had really nice visit at the Backpackers by the bay. It's not where every party hostels are. Hostel has really chilled and relaxed vibes; near the water and hiking tracks. Nice swimming pool with beautiful view. Staff is pretty friendly and they have nice little bar with a pub quiz every night. showers and bathrooms are always clean. I would highly recommend this hostel, I had so much fun, thanks guys!! :)

@ The Little Red Dot, Singapore, Singapore
5.4
8th Feb 2018

I'm very chilled person. I usually don't except much. I booked the 8 female dorm, but I got a capsule HUGE (maybe 50bed) female dorm. Capsules sizes are OK. I hope my sheets were clean. (they were smelly and hairy.) Hostel is somehow noisy. If you are searching quiet hostel, this is not the one. It's not a party Hostel either. Mainly because people are really weird there and do not respect others. Breakfast; white bread, butter, jelly and "coffee" (coffee bags are mixed with 50% sugar/milk)

×