Location USA, Gender Male, Age 35

Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
11th Mar 2018

I honestly loved it. Made some great friends, breakfast was great. Had no issues at all. They even did my laundry and played some cool music. Staff was really helpful and friendly

Giovanni's Home, Naples, Italy
5th Mar 2018

Giovanni was simply amazing! He cares for every person staying in his Hostel and genuinely cares about his city. Each day he would ask if we would be hole for lunch. I had a wonderful time And have no complaints other than I wish i could have spent a month there. Just wonderful!

Urbany Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
3rd Mar 2018

The staff was extremely friendly and they had some great nights of Karaoke! I have no complaints aside from the fact that my roommate snored a whole bunch. It happens! Still such a great time. Would go again!

• USA, Male, 25-30
Room007 Chueca Hostel, Madrid, Spain
2nd Mar 2018

I loved every moment at this Hostel. The staff were friendly and I had no issues at all. The location was perfect and the rooms were clean. I would definitely book again.

×