Reviews: bonnercarly4536

• bonnercarly4536
  • Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
Ocean Beach Backpackers, Perth, Australia
11th Mar 2018

One of the best hostels to stay in, there is nothing I could really fault, only downside was the WiFi did not work in my room. Staff were very friendly and keen to help with anything. The hostel is pretty much on the front of the beach great picturesque view. The transport links to Cottesloe town was close and free and easy links to Perth City. Great experience and good atmosphere. The Sunday sesh was the best.

• bonnercarly4536
  • Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
Wickham Retreat Backpackers, Perth, Australia
5.4
7th Mar 2018

On arrival, the girl on reception couldn’t be bothered to check me in straight away. I was advised by another worker where my room was and then shown round the hostel. In our room the door did not have locks or lockers and the door to the outside was left open at all times therefore not very safe. There was only one or two toilets and close to our room had shower room. The air con was not turned on at times. There was no atmosphere here, if you want fun and some banter. Don’t come here.

We have three showers and toilets here and lockers plus the desk is open from 8am till 12 then 6-10 pm. We are not a party hostel which we saw you both drinking around 4pm which we don't want here, Thanks for the review but hopefully we don't get anymore people who like to party at 4pm

×