Reviews: kalinsa3325

• kalinsa3325
  • Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
Hostel Old Plovdiv, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
30th Apr 2018

I loved my stay at the Hostel Old Plovdiv. Awesome staff, comfortable bed, old style building, great location. I liked the breakfast, they ask you what kind you want and bring it to you. I met very interesting travelors staying here. I had a great time! Highly recommended!

• kalinsa3325
  • Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
Hostel 123, Sofia, Bulgaria
20th Apr 2018

I stayed two nights at this hostel during my visit to Sofia. I liked the location, a little away from the center of the city, but very easy to get there. Very secure place and the staff was awesome. The only thing I didn't like was the bed- I had the upper level of a bunk bed- very shaky and when I climb up, a part of the bed lifts from the ground. I felt every move of the person on the lower bed. Overall, not considering the flimsy bunk bed, I liked my stay at Hostel 123.

×