Reviews: ballofbullio5169

Gender Male,

Rowan Tree Hostel, Ennis, Ireland
28th Sep 2018

Perfect! Fantastic! Right on the River Fergus! Could not have asked for more. Ennis is a beautiful and friendly town, too. Amongst the best hotels I have stayed in, to be sure, to be sure!!

Woodquay Hostel Galway City, Galway, Ireland
7.1
25th Sep 2018

Security is an issue. No lockers anywhere. Dorms are small. Staff are friendly and helpful. Environmentally backwards: It is disappointing to see recyclables AND compost AND non-recyclables all being dumped into a non-recyclables rubbish bin!!!

Mec Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
24th Sep 2018

Dorms are really spacious, clean and well ventilated. The included breakfast was great. Quiet location. I shall definitely return when next in Dublin.

Hostel Gastama, Lille, France
8th Jul 2018

One of the most spacious and friendliest hostels I have ever stayed in. The receptionist introduces newcomers to others in the bar in the evening and gives a free drink on the first night. Food and drink is discounted for hostel guests. For meeting other guests, this is the perfect place to stay!!

Rest Up London, London, England
6.0
29th Jun 2018

This hostel is perfect for large groups; but one feels insignificant as a solo traveller. There is no bar, only lounge areas full of people staring at their iPhones. The quality of the Full English Breakfast was low. The food was flavourless. Environmentally, the breakfast was a catastrophe for myself and a German friend who was also staying there. Use of single-use paper plates, and plastic drink cups is inexcusable in my opinion. The only choice of bread was soft white anaemic bread.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you were happy with the cleanliness of our hostel. We have a bar right next to the reception and you can order coffee or cold drinks with us 24/7. We only don't allow alcohol as we also have families with little kids staying here. We're sorry to hear that you didn't like our breakfast. We hope you enjoyed London anyway. Best regards, Reception

HO36 Avignon, Avignon, France
24th Jun 2018

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Atmosphere is vital with real 'can-do' staff and a fantastic bar (cheap also) and plenty of room for guests to chill out and exchange tales. Having booked out on my last day, the staff were more than happy to store my backpack, as my bus didn't depart until 2230. I was welcome to stay in the guest bar area and use their facilities for as long as I wanted. Nothing was a problem. Great building and views from the balconies. Highly recommended!!

×