Reviews: jamilatomlinson3371

Gender Female,

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
Alicante Backpackers, Picton, New Zealand
8th Mar 2019

Great location. Great host- we stayed one night before getting on the ferry. We were up graded to a girls only room free of charge which was really nice of the lady. Two kitchen although one is small- but doable. You get breakfast included and free towels :-). The atmosphere was slightly weird but this might have just been due to a large group the night we were there and longer term travelers working in and around Picton area- otherwise great.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
Around The World Backpackers, Christchurch, New Zealand
7.4
5th Mar 2019

Good hostel, kitchen is slightly on the small side. Nice garden space, great for summer time. 20-30min walk from city if going out late to be mindful off. Worth a stay as it has all you basic needs. and free towel hire.

Matterhorn South, Wanaka, New Zealand
16th Feb 2019

Facilities were not well advertised eg other kitchen and laundry. Otherwise great location, ideal for a few days in Wanaka 😊

Southern Laughter Backpackers, Queenstown, New Zealand
6.6
12th Feb 2019

Was a good location. Appreciate there is renovations going on at present- which I’m sure will be much better once done. i have stayed in other hostels in the area although they weren’t cheaper I feel they were much better value for money

The Attic Backpackers, Auckland, New Zealand
20th Sep 2018

I booked a single room for 3 nights as I was up for th weekend. Great location, really nice clean bathroom. Staff were friendly... no major concerns. Kicker area is a little cramp however well equipped and has great outdoor space. Nice tv longues. My room was a bit nosey outdoors-however this is something that cannot be helped. I would stay again 😊

Thanks for the wicked review! Yes were so lucky to be tucked away right in the city center. Were glad you found everything nice and clean and our staff friendly, we really do try to make the hostel tiptop throughout the day. And our facilities are great right! From our Kitchen, Deck and 2 Lounges their is ample space to chill! Thanks again and all the best with your travels. The Attic Team :)

Tuatara Lodge, Invercargill, New Zealand
7.4
2nd Aug 2018

Very quiet hostel, however I stayed during winter time, so this was nice kinda had the place to myself most nights. Good clean facilities and nice TV longues.

Absoloot Value Accommodation, Queenstown, New Zealand
1st Aug 2018

I only stayed one night how ever the bed and duvet was the best- so comfortable. They have TVs in the room and I had a bathroom in my room sharing in a 4 bed dorm. The kitchen is slightly small when busy but well equipped and clean- free tea coffe n hot chocolate. Really nice hostel. Would definately stay again.

Hi there, thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you liked all of our facilities. We do like to provide extras like the hot chocolate for a bit of extra luxury! Our beds have recently been upgraded so it's great to hear that they are comfortable. We're really glad you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to welcome you back one day.

×