Reviews: jamilatomlinson3371

• jamilatomlinson3371
  • England, Female, 25-30
The Attic Backpackers, Auckland, New Zealand
20th Sep 2018

I booked a single room for 3 nights as I was up for th weekend. Great location, really nice clean bathroom. Staff were friendly... no major concerns. Kicker area is a little cramp however well equipped and has great outdoor space. Nice tv longues. My room was a bit nosey outdoors-however this is something that cannot be helped. I would stay again 😊

Thanks for the wicked review! Yes were so lucky to be tucked away right in the city center. Were glad you found everything nice and clean and our staff friendly, we really do try to make the hostel tiptop throughout the day. And our facilities are great right! From our Kitchen, Deck and 2 Lounges their is ample space to chill! Thanks again and all the best with your travels. The Attic Team :)

• jamilatomlinson3371
  • England, Female, 25-30
Absoloot Value Accommodation, Queenstown, New Zealand
1st Aug 2018

I only stayed one night how ever the bed and duvet was the best- so comfortable. They have TVs in the room and I had a bathroom in my room sharing in a 4 bed dorm. The kitchen is slightly small when busy but well equipped and clean- free tea coffe n hot chocolate. Really nice hostel. Would definately stay again.

Hi there, thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you liked all of our facilities. We do like to provide extras like the hot chocolate for a bit of extra luxury! Our beds have recently been upgraded so it's great to hear that they are comfortable. We're really glad you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to welcome you back one day.

×