7th Apr 2018

I always stay here when I am in Dublin. Location has now improved slightly with the Luas coming closer with a stop at O' Connell Upper. Atmosphere was as pleasant as usual and breakfast was great as usual. I always recommend here as I think it is very good value considering its location.

Princes Street Backpackers East, Edinburgh, Scotland
5th Sep 2017

Location was superb for my needs. I will definitely include this hostel in my plans on next visit to Edinburgh.

12th Aug 2017

Although I was disappointed to pay rather more than usual to stay here it is still good value considering its location. I have stayed here many times and will continue to do so despite this. I had a very comfortable stay and the atmosphere was great as always.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, we are happy to hear that you found us value for money, in a good location and a comfortable stay with great atmosphere. We look forward to looking after you again on any other visits to Dublin. Kindest regards and happy adventures Misty Dublin International Youth Hostel

Nomad, Cardiff, Wales
23rd Feb 2017

Great location. Receptionist was a top bloke. Hopefully I will be staying there again soon.

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
10th Sep 2016

Excellent location, very pleasant staff. Enjoyed the Continental breakfast (£1.50 extra). The themed rooms were a nice touch, I've never stayed anywhere with a named bed before. Despite being in a 16 bed dorm there was plenty of room. Room was very pleasant. Showers & toilets were clean. A very pleasant and comfortable night was enjoyed.

Home London, London, England
7.7
8th Sep 2016

Location being very close to Kings Cross station was great and a 24 hour reception being my main reasons for choosing this hostel. My 16 bed dorm was a little chaotic in the sense that everyone's luggage was piled up in the middle of the room when I arrived. I'm not familiar with triple bunks and having a bottom bunk couldn't store any of my luggage under my bed as I usually do. Despite that I had a good nights sleep. Continental breakfast in the morning was fine.

Neptunes Town Hostel, Killarney, Ireland
9th Apr 2016

I was pleased with the location as I arrived by train. It was clean and adequate accommodation and everywhere was easily accessible.

Dundee Backpackers Hostel, Dundee, Scotland
18th Nov 2015

Despite being 4 hours late on arrival, reception had held my reservation which was great of them. My room & bed was very warm and comfortable. The location is excellent as I arrived by train. Shower & bathroom facilities (shared) was very clean. I have stayed here before and will again, hopefully soon.

Inverness Tourist Hostel, Inverness, Scotland
7.7
17th Nov 2015

The hostel is in a great location as I arrived by train. The bus station is even closer. Great value for the money I paid, but the hostel is a little run down. It is reasonably clean but quite a few handles on doors / lockers were broken. Soap dispensers not working either. It just needs a little maintenance that's all. My bed was very comfortable and I had a good nights sleep. I will continue to stay here, hopefully next time the problems I have highlighted will be sorted.

Dundee Backpackers Hostel, Dundee, Scotland
30th Mar 2015

I was very impressed by the location. It is very close to railway station. Very pleased with late night reception hours and very polite receptionist. My room and shared toilet / shower facilities were very clean. It certainly ticked all my boxes. Hoping to book again here in the summer. Kind regards. Nigel.

19th Jul 2014

Very pleased with my stay. I make an annual trip to Ireland and always book here. As always I enjoy the breakfast experience here.

Many thanks for your comments, We are happy to hear that once again you have enjoyed your stay at the hostel. We hope that we can look after you on your return trips to Ireland in the future. Kind regards, Dublin International Hostel.

Inverness Tourist Hostel, Inverness, Scotland
23rd Jun 2014

Very helpful staff. Clean and very handy location. I will be booking a similar stay (5 nights next year). Very pleased.

Fabulous!! Thank you, glad that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your visit next year.

21st Apr 2012

This was my latest of many previous visits. A most enjoyable nights stay. Breakfast was much appreciated in the old hall and is always consistantly good and reliable. Very useful for catching early morning trains like myself. Staff are always nice and helpful. See you in two weeks for my next trip.

Many thanks for your comments, We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and will be returning in the future, were we will do our best to make that stay as enjoyable as the rest. Best regards, Pamela. Dublin International Hostel

• England,
The River House, Cardiff, Wales
30th Jul 2009

Excellent place to stay. The dorms are very clean, as are the bathrooms, and the rest is modern but very homely. The hosts Abi and Charlie were friendly and most helpful. I can't wait to stay again.

• England,
9.3
28th Jun 2009

A great place to stay in Dublin. Very friendly staff despite being extremely busy. It has an atmosphere of its own. I would recommend it.

×