Reviews: zozena

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 38

18th Aug 2017

I always stay at this hostel. This time was a layover so I just enjoyed a night which coincide with lucha libre! So it was awesome!

Local House Hostel, Cali, Colombia
15th May 2017

I was just here for a night but enjoyed the wonderful and helpful staff. They made everything easy, even when I found a guy on my bed claiming he was sleeping there before, the staff quiclky allocated me in another (better) room. The breakfast was fair. I would definitely come back. thanks

Ostinatto Hostel, Buenos Aires, Argentina
6.6
26th Apr 2017

I opted to stay at this hostel because of location (I stayed around San telmo before)and price which seemed fair and based on the reviews was worth checking. First of all the room had cracks on the wall, one of the lockers had no legs and there was only one power source to charge cellphones and what not, this is a room where there are 6 beds so imagine.. They wanted to charge me an extra day if I wanted to leave my backpack in one of the lockers in the basement, I was like really!?That's bad..

25th Oct 2016

always come back here every year I come to Mx. So i will definitely recommend this place. their breakfast is great and tasty and the staff is very helpful, great location.

Azul Cielo Hostel, Oaxaca, Mexico
7.1
22nd Oct 2016

The hostel is located in an area that is sort of isolated, there is lack of lighting in some blocks .Even the taxi driver who took me there told me not to walk at night in that area. The staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast great. The bathroom might need more rounds Of cleaning due to high traffic.

Nomadas, Merida, Mexico
7.7
13th Oct 2016

The staff was very nice, our room was good but there was a problem with flies, they were ALL OVER. I inquired about it and their response was that they are not like regular flies but they are there because of the honey. We had to cover our plates all the time with napkins because if not they will be on top of our food. That was not good at all. There was a problem with ants too, maybe the weather,..but they could do something about that.

12th Oct 2016

I always try to stay at this place. Friendly staff and good location. Breakfast is great

Yes Arequipa Hostel, Arequipa, Peru
7.4
24th Jul 2016

Overall we had a great time in Yes Arequipa Hostel. Our only downside to it was the breakfast time. Waiting almost an hour for breakfast is not the best think that could happen to anyone. There were people chatting at the only table so we had to go to a tiny table that was between the stairs and the second floor to wait to be served, the girls was the only one working and I feel there is a need for more hands working at that time of the day.

• USA, Couple, 31-40
York B&B, La Paz, Bolivia
18th Jul 2016

We were accommodated in the 5th floor. We suffered a little bit because there was no elevator and my friend always had a hard time going up 5 floors in La Paz' altitude. The staff was friendly and the lady in the kitchen was very sweet. Overall we had a nice time. We really liked La Paz!!!

25th Dec 2015

It was my second time staying at this hostel. I really enjoyed it. The staff is super nice and the breakfast needs a separate mention because it is great! the girls at the kitchen are all so sweet! My only comment is why don't they have an elevator??? when you come with heavy luggage is a little uncomfortable go up 3 floors. other than that i like it!

Posada del Abuelito, San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
2nd Nov 2015

First time in San Cristóbal and it was all great. La Posada del Abuelito is such a cozy place and the staff is welcoming and helpful. The cleanness was just great, nothing to complain about. People who stay there were also very respectful and by 10, there was no noise so everyone could rest. The bread they offer in Breakfast is amazing!!! I had to go to the bakery and see what else they offer and order a loaf of that amazing bread. Totally recommend this place

Hostel Alcala, Oaxaca, Mexico
5.7
31st Oct 2015

The best about this hostel is its location. Other than that there is just 3 bathrooms for an immense amount of beds. I was in a female sharing room and one male employee just opened the door to turn the light off. I mean he didn't even knock on the door. The shower system is awful. To pull a cord so the shower works is just not right for me. They say to save water when even the shower has a leakage which makes it worse because you end up with water all over the floor.

28th Oct 2015

Í has a Good time in this hostel. Ended up staying a little longer and its location is the best.

8th Nov 2014

I has such a great time ar tchía place! Martita and her sisters are such a delight! The staff is very friendly and helpful too. The dorms are well maintained. I will recommend it!

Hierba de Conejo Hostel, Oaxaca, Mexico
1st Nov 2014

The location of this hostel is great. The staff was very helpfull but only on my last day of my stay. They were not very knowledgeable of some things I asked. The bathrooms could be a little more maintained due to high traffic. The hostel advise to respect and not make much noise but every night there was a lot of noise at the patio until late. Anyways it was a good $$ deal.

30th Oct 2014

It was my second time staying at this place. The hostel facilities are great! However, the staff in the morning is just BAD! the guy seems annoyed everytime someone asks for something, like if I am asking something for free. A smile now and then doesn't kill. The guy at night is super super nice! I wish I could of ask for his name because of the one interaction I had with him I could tell he had great people skills.

Colors, Rome, Italy
27th Aug 2012

I had a good experience at this place. However I really have to make a comment about the service at the front desk. No eye contact...no warm welcome. I know It is a hostel but is a place where many people come and go and if the staff at the front desk cannot deal with it then they are in the wrong job. The cleaning person, a young lady was the nicest of all.

Art House Porto, Porto, Portugal
7.7
19th Feb 2012

We had a good stay at art house, the person who helped us was nice and easy t talk to. We went in February so it was cold at nights. I wished we could of have an electric heater. the breakfast was good, everything fresh! Loved the bread! will conciliar coming back but in spring or summer ;) Thank u!

Thank you! Hope to see you back soon! Maybe in June for S.Jo�o. Best Regards

• Peru, Female, 41+
19th Feb 2011

Staff was great, very helpful and they made feel welcomed. My only comment would be on the cleanliness of the bedding. I know it is not a 3 + star hotel however i feel this should be a non negotiable anywhere at any level.

• Peru,
El Cafecito Bogota, Bogota, Colombia
25th Aug 2008

A staff of super friendly people is what will find at El Cafecito, I had a great time there. Thanks!

×