Reviews: mdoherty19846802

• mdoherty19846802
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
Toucan Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
29th Sep 2017

This hostel was definitely misadvertised on the site. I expected a reasonably clean and sociable hostel but got what was essentially a bed-sit. The good things. The guy from New Zealand was very friendly and the hostel is in a very good location. The bad things, my room was a storage space. My room hadn't been cleaned and my bin was full of all sorts of things. I kept having to ask for toilet paper. Bad atmosphere, and loud, rude hungarian couple who worked there. Limited by characters to expl.

• mdoherty19846802
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
Hostel ELF, Prague, Czech Republic
25th Sep 2017

Excellent hostel. Great atmosphere to it and you can tell they try and create a sense of community and relaxation. Very sociable. The staff were really friendly and helpful, always. Good location close to public transport and the facilities were excellent and kept to a great level of cleanliness. Would definitely recommend if staying in Prague and if I do go back this is where I'll be staying.