Moalboal Backpacker Lodge, Moalboal, Philippines
16th Jan 2018

It’s a great place to stay. It is just minutes away from the beach and lots of bars and restaurants near by. The only thing is that I wish the staff could have been more helpful in booking tours. Another person by the name of Hazel which is two hostels up the road helped me with booking my tours for whale shark snorkeling and island hoping.

14th Jan 2018

The staff was very friendly. They offered me a free beer to welcome me :) The only thing I didn’t like was the cleanliness in the bathrooms. The hostel really needs to work on cleanliness because that is one major factor and it grossed me out to see that toilets and showers are not properly clean. If the hostel can improve this than it would be awesome. Everything else is good.

Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
2nd Jul 2016

This is the best hostel I have stayed in China. The staff are very friendly and helpful. It is very clean and has a great atmosphere. The hostel picked me up from the train station for free and it has a spectacular location near all attractions. I highly recommend this place :)

What a great honor to be the best hostel where you stayed in China. Thank you very much, dear friend. It's not only kind of approval of our work, but also a powerful motivation for us to create a more comfortable and attractive hostel to stay. On the way to be the best in the world, we need to do more. So thank you for you guys' accompany and support, we are growing up. Better us and you all.

Feel Inn, Beijing, China
28th Jun 2016

The hostel has a great location. Just a 10 minute walk to Tianmen Square and The Forbidden City. Also, it is a 20 minute walk from several Hutongs where you can have good food. The hostel is clean and I wish the staff could be more helpful. The guy was very helpful with questions I had but the girl was unfriendly. Everything else is great here :)

October Inn Hostel, Lijiang, China
5.7
22nd Jun 2016

I want to say that I never experienced so much rudeness in my four years of backpacking. The property owner would criticize me because I asked so many questions? I believe I am a foreigner and client and I have the right to do that. I don't want to get personal here but he was very disrespectful screamed at me over the phone and I could not believe he would treat a customer in this manner despite me being polite. There are several lovely properties in the center. Avoid this property at all cost!

×