• England, Male, 25-30
Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
7.4
4th Sep 2017

Security - Lockers provided with deposit. Only concern is the fact I walked in, asked to take my bag from the luggage room, without proof it was mine, and walked straight out into the street again. Other hostels usually have a token/receipt system for their luggage rooms.

• England, Couple, 25-30
Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
6.3
25th Aug 2015

Shower drainage was blocked, so couldn't shower without overflowing into the rest of the room. Reported the problem and told nothing could be done about it as a maintenance guy wasn't in.

Hi! Thank you for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We are sorry if your stay did not match your expectations. We are constantly trying to improve our facilities. Safe travels. Keystone Team!

• England, Couple, 25-30
YHA Brighton, Brighton, England
7.4
24th Aug 2015

Only minor let downs: - no instructions for using the TV, took a while to figure out how to watch a working channel - luggage storage room wasn't secure. Could have loaned a padlock for their chests, or provided lockers.

• England, Male, 25-30
Bologna Center Town, Bologna, Italy
18th Jun 2015

flawless service! I don't know anyone going to Bologna but if I did I'd recommend Bologna Center Town

• England,
Caledonian Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
8.7
22nd Apr 2011

Bike storage not as secure as I'd like. Someone moved our bikes and my friend's bike was slightly damaged (repairable but still an inconvenience) in the process.

×