Free WiFi

PubLove @ The Green Man, Paddington

Free Cancellation Book more than 2 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

7.6
Very Good
Perfect Location
Superb Staff
Awesome Cleanliness

Hostelworld says

The Green Man Bestplace Inn is next door to Edgware Rd tube station, connecting travellers directly to Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, the Embankment, King’s Cross Station and more, making it convenient for getting around the city as well as going to and from the airport. We like that the pub downstairs is open 24hrs for residents and has karaoke and highly-rated pizza. Our guests say they appreciate the ‘very clean’ hot showers, comfy beds and sociable staff.

Property Description

Where it all began - PubLove was born here in 2007.
Loved by backpackers for well over a decade, The Green Man is the original Hostel-Pub and the ideal base for your London adventure. Visit the legendary Wembley Stadium & Lords Cricket ground, hit the shops on the world-famous Oxford Street, then dive into the warm glow of the West End & Theatre-Land. Head back to the bar to check your photos over a pint & a burger. London baby!
Perfect for the travellers looking to experience the London that the whole world loves.

Legendary London adventures start at PubLove.
All our Hostel-Pubs are welcoming, small and social - the perfect places to get to know your fellow travellers. The best thing about staying with us? Your common room is the great British pub! We have 24hr bars specialising in craft beer & gin. Get social with the locals or swap stories over a drink with your fellow backpackers.

Our dorms are modern, cool and spotlessly clean. Our bunks have hygiene/privacy screens, dedicated power sockets, great free Wi-Fi and crisp white linen. Our top-class washrooms are private and offer shampoo, shower gel and plenty of hot water.

Every Hostel-Pub has an award-winning Burger Craft kitchen serving up burgers, loaded fries and brunch, with vegetarian and vegan options. They open daily from 12pm until 10pm.

BOOK NOW to start your own London adventure.

Reviews & Ratings

Guests

Latest Reviews

5.1
Jan 24, 2023
Triple bunker beds were so close to each other. I was in the top bunk and the guy who was next to me was so close I could feel his breath on me. Stayed in a 12 bed mixed dorm which I normally don’t do but was only staying for one night. The room was smelly and stuffy and I happened to be the only girl. The showers smelt horrible and there was only 3 for heaps of rooms to share. Great location close to Paddington for Heathrow express is the only good thing I have to say about this place
Female, 18-24
Superb
Jan 14, 2023
I stayed in the mixed 6 bed dorm with 4 males & 2 females. Beds were comfortable & lockers were in room.
Male, 25-30
6.0
Good
Oct 19, 2022
Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and the bar area was great. Rooms however weren’t clean and you can hear people talking/opening and closing doors in the corridors. Toilets and showers were also unclean and there was only 2 toilets and 4 showers on the whole floor
Male, 25-30