This hostel is committed to following WHO and local government guidelines for Covid-19 sanitation. This includes increased cleaning routines, better hygiene measures and social distancing when required.
Free WiFi

Singer109 - Backpacker Apartment Hostel

Free Cancellation Book more than 8 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

8.7
Fabulous
Perfect Location
Superb Staff
Fantastic Cleanliness

Property Description

Our rooms are spacious and nicely furnished, each with their own bathroom or a bathroom shared between only two rooms, so they're ideal for temporary living too! These are the perfect conditions to enjoy your stay in Berlin, if that's being a backpacker, single or business traveler or a group of friends.

You can have your nourishing breakfast ( 6,00 € ) here in the morning and, if you want to, you can try one of our coffee variations - with a reflecting variation of music playing throughout the day. Tea and juice as well as snacks are of course available, too.

Catch us at the bar, where we offer a wide range of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks. Daily we offer a Happy Hour price, so don't miss it!

We're also near three different train stations, which are easily reachable on foot - U-Bahn Strausberger Platz, U-Bahn Schillingstr. and S + U-Bahn Jannowitzbrücke.

Reviews & Ratings

Guests

Latest Reviews

Superb
Dec 30, 2022
This is not my first time at Singer109 and I keep on choosing it. I like its location, especially because it is generally chosen for those who revisit Berlin or who do not click on the cheapest hostel of the net. I have no complaints at all: a hotel-hostel, everything worked fine. This is my place when I übernachte in Berlin :)
Male, 41+
Superb
Nov 30, 2022
I have been staying at Singer for 5 days during my trip in Berlin. The hostel is well located, easily access to all the transportations. The room are quite big with bathroom and shower inside, the cleaning is excellent and for 5€ extra you can have every morning a big breakfast buffet. Highly recommended.
Female, 31-40
7.4
Very Good
Oct 31, 2022
Really nice lobby and bar. You can spend the time well in common area. The lift was not working and the building in general is very badly accessible for people with any mobility limitations. There is almost nothing around the hostel, but well, maybe it is typical East Berlin. The room furnishing was so - so.
Female, 25-30