Free Cancellation Book more than 8 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

No Rating
39 Total Reviews
Only properties with reviews in the last 12 months receive a rating.

Property Description

The Vatican Point Break is a small and charming accommodation facility located a few steps from the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica. Located in the center of Rome, it offers for rent an apartment with two large and bright bedrooms with private bathroom, tastefully furnished and equipped with all comforts. The Cipro underground station, 350 meters away, makes the apartment easily reachable from Rome's airports and Termini station. The strategic location allows you with a short walk to easily reach the Vatican City and every site of interest in Rome such as Piazza Navona, Campo dei Fiori, the Pantheon, Piazza di Spagna, the wonderful Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, the lively Trastevere and via Cola Di Rienzo, one of the most famous shopping streets in Rome. We are in the Prati district, one of the safest areas of the city both day and night, where there are bars, restaurants, pharmacies and shops of all kinds. Our warm and friendly staff will make your stay an unforgettable travel experience, the rule is: "make yourself at home". Finally, we will be more than happy to provide you with all the information you need to enjoy Rome and its beauties, to discover its secret corners and to stay, if you wish, off the beaten track.

The conditions relating to cancellation and prepayment vary according to the type of apartment. Enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of the chosen room.

The partially cancellable rate requires the payment of a non-refundable amount equal to 40% at the time of booking. The reservation can no longer be canceled or modified 15 days before check-in and the remaining 60% will be charged

The city tax is not included in the rate and must be paid in cash upon check-in.

The cost is 6,00 euros per person per day.

Air conditioning is not included in the rate and, if used, has an additional cost of 5.00 euros per room per day.

Reception is open for key collection and luggage storage from 09:00 to 14:00. Check-in is from 15:00. Check-out must be done before 10:00.

Arrivals between 22:00 and 00:00 incur a supplement of 30 euros. After 00:00 the supplement is 50 euros. Requests for late arrival must be confirmed by the property.

Please communicate your expected arrival time in advance. You can enter this information when booking or contact the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.

Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.

Please note that Special Requests are subject to availability, and may incur an additional charge.

In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) this property has implemented extra safety and hygiene measures.

The property is not available for hen/stag or similar parties.

Check Availability

Check In
Check Out



  • Free

    • Linen Included
    • Towels Included
    • Free WiFi
    • Free Internet Access
  • General

    • Elevator
    • Breakfast Not Included
    • Air Conditioning
    • Hot Showers
    • Fridge/Freezer
    • Cable TV
    • Outdoor Terrace
    • Reading Light
    • Parking
    • Hair Dryers
    • Iron / Ironing Board
    • Safe Deposit Box
    • Microwave
  • Services

    • Internet access
    • Luggage Storage
    • Express check-in / out
    • Reception (limited hours)
  • Food & Drink

    • t_CAF
    • Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
    • Mini-bar