Free Cancellation Book more than 6 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

Perfect Location
Superb Staff
Fantastic Cleanliness

Property Description

Provencale house located within 100 meters from Forville Market, little shops and restaurants.
within 50 m. there is a paying parking.
Please note that the 3 bedded rooms have 1 double bed + 1 single bed
You can sleep in a silent surrounding and can have your continental breakfast served on the patio (8 euros)
We are only 300m from the Port + Palais des Festivals and 500m from public beach.

*** *** ARRIVAL TIME *** ***

RECEPTION IS OPEN BETWEEN :
8am and 1pm and between 5pm and 8pm: the reception is closed between 1pm and 5pm, you must arrive before 8pm to get the keys.

_Cancellations at no penalty are accepted from the reservation date to 5 days prior to the arrival date (D).
_From D-5 to D, first night of the stay is due, if the Hotel is not able to resell the room.
***minimum stay: 2 night
NO SMOKING in the HOTEL!
VERY QUIET AFTER 10 pm!
breakfast not included : 8 euros
The taxes are not included: 3 euros per person per night.
We will charge you the first night on your card in order to guarantee your booking.
When you book, you accept these conditions.

Reviews & Ratings

Check Out
Guests

Latest Reviews

Oct 25, 2022
Nice dude that owns the place. I wanted a cosy quiet place after staying in hostels for a while. It delivered
Male, 31-40
7.1
Very Good
Oct 05, 2022
Hi, I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the Chanteclair, I believe the location was in a great spot. The staff were very pleasant and helpful, and accommodating if you wanted recommendations. However, I do believe some of the beds on the second floor contained bed bugs. My friend and I woke up with bites on our arms, neck, and face on consecutive nights. I would advise having the rooms fumigated before renting them out to further customers. Otherwise a very pleasant stay.
All Male Group, 18-24
Sep 16, 2022
I would 100% recommend that everyone stays here!!! The owner and his dog were so welcoming. Very central too.
Female, 18-24