Free WiFi

Emerald Fields

Free Cancellation Book more than 3 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

7.0
Very Good
Perfect Location
Marvellous Staff
Awesome Cleanliness

Hostelworld says

Emerald Fields is located very near the massive Mercado Centrale and the Basilica di San Lorenzo as well as the rest of central Florence. It’s also a short walk from the main train station, ideal for travellers coming to the city from elsewhere in Italy. Hostelworld guests have said this hostel is ‘perfect for a busy stay in Florence’, with accommodating and friendly staff in a building which is ‘full of character and decorated with charming paintings’.

Property Description

Before I start with a description of our place, I would like to thank everyone who has given us their support; we've made this place a unique little emerald for all to share.

We're located just five minutes from the train station and just up the road from the Galleria dell'Accademia.

Come to Emerald Field for comfortable accommodation, clean, spacious rooms and a great atmosphere for meeting cool people. We have a nice garden outside and a common area where travelers come from all over the world to experience this beautiful, vibrant and historic city. In the morning there's free tea and coffee for everybody.

We're happy to recommend information about restaurants, clubs, museums and other sites of interest. Our place is an ideal spot for your travels!

New! We're now offering a one-day bus tour of Tuscany. You can get the best of Tuscany in one day! For those interested in experiencing Tuscany's most famous and historic sites, look no further. This tour runs from 8am 'til 8pm and includes a morning in Siena, light lunch at a farmhouse, a visit to San Gimignano, a Chianti drive and Pisa. The price is just '90 per person, including transport, maps and lunch with wine and Tuscan food. Don't miss this opportunity you can ask us about it at reception!

the govermant of florence have outside of service the tourist tax you have to paid afther your booking 4,00 euro for person for night and tha have to be by cash.

Thank you to everyone, Rolando, Enzo.

Please read our Thing to Note below before booking.
note....restricted age please don't book this hostel if you are more old than 50 years

Reviews & Ratings

Guests

Latest Reviews

5.1
Nov 13, 2022
There was no staff present when I arrived. The phone numbers on the board were wrong. The rooms and facilities did not have proper heating. The internet connection was very poor. The lockers were not secure and were able to be forcefully opened with ease. The doors would not stay closed without locking them.
Male, 18-24
5.4
Oct 19, 2022
My favourite thing was the location! It was absolutely excellent as it was right next to the central market of Firenze, very central! The staff I encountered were friendly. Unfortunately I did not feel safe at all - doors were constantly left open and unlocked by staff, 2 bathrooms for a whole floor of people which was not even close to being enough. A few people would constantly knock and try and open bathroom doors because there weren’t many available, which was uncomfortable. I also have mosquito and bed bug bites which is a huge shame. Another main issue was most definitely the wifi! The connection was very bad, even when moving throughout the hostel which made the stay incredibly frustrating. There were no lockers inside the room and a wash is 10 euros which is very expensive compared to other hostels I have stayed in. I was also charged a very large amount compared to other hostels (sadly unavailable) for a weekend stay. Overall, for the price, in my opinion I would not recommend it, unless you have truly have nowhere to go and it’s just for the night. I’m quite disappointed in my experience here unfortunately.
Female, 18-24
3.4
Oct 09, 2022
The staff were very nice and helpful. However the beds were not very comfortable and seemed quite dirty. My buddy and I were both covered in bed bug bites after staying here.
Male, 25-30