Free Cancellation Book more than 2 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

Property Description

Freemans lodge is a well-known hotel located just outside Auckland's CBD. Free Wifi is available here.

We have a reputation with travellers and tourists alike, for being a friendly, cosy, clean and comfortable establishment, with a homely atmosphere.

We have 2 lounges (one with TV & one without) where guests can relax & check their e.mails (Free internet) & have a complimentary tea / coffee at any time in the kitchen. We also have another second kitchen downstairs for guests comfort.
A big garden at the back is a popular place to read or enjoy the Auckland weather.

All our rooms have king & queen size beds with posturepedic mattresses and TV's and free hign speed unlimited wireless internet.
Airport direct shuttle is available 24 hours a day at a charge.
IRD application forms available in the lodge.
Please pick up the phone outside the front door when you arrive.

(We also do car rentals at very competitive prices)
Bicycles avail for rent on a daily basis.
Enjoy your stay.

Guests

Latest Reviews

5.7
May 04, 2021
They advertise free parking, but it's not specified that it's street parking, and only free from 6pm to 8am
Couple, 31-40
2.0
Apr 12, 2021
Staffs double booked my room that I booked one month in advance. Made me wait an hour for check-in as he had no staff on, only to tell me I couldn't take the room I had booked. They offered me a room with no lock...(how rude by the way) and didn't even apologize for wasting my time and money. Absolutely the worst accommodation experience I've had and can't believe these guys are operating. Makes me not want to use this again.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
All Male Group, 18-24
5.4
Mar 27, 2021
Guy on reception not helpful and hardly there. Rooms tacky and some sheets on the beds did not look clean at all. Very run down in general - would not recommend.
Male, 31-40