Sustainability Level 1
Free WiFi

St Christopher's Inn - Liverpool Street

Free Cancellation Book more than 2 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

Perfect Location
Superb Staff
Fantastic Cleanliness

Property Description

Our Liverpool Street hostel is the newest of our London hostels, built only in 2017. Just a stroll away from London's coolest neighbourhood Shoreditch, we're perfectly located if you're looking for a fun mix of young locals, businessmen and partying travellers. Wake up surrounded by skyscrapers with The Gherkin on your doorstep, plus you'll only be a 5 minute walk from Moorgate AND Liverpool Street tube stations. We're set right above a traditional and charming British pub. There is a continental breakfast available every morning for just £5 a day which can be purchased at reception.on arrival.

You won't have to wander far before you reach Shoreditch and its abundance of amazing rooftop bars, the famous street art of Brick Lane and the awesome Old Spitalfields Market street food stalls. There's no place better to base yourself than in London's most bustling neighbourhood.

*Please note that we require an in date government approved - drivers license, passport or national ID card at check-in.

**Guests under the age of 18 must stay in a private room with guardians. They cannot share in general dormitory rooms with people who are not part of their own group or family. Under-18s are not allowed in the bars or pubs.

***Please note: non-refundable reservations will be fully charged at the time of booking.

Reviews & Ratings

Check In
Check Out
Guests

Sustainability Level 1

This hostel has begun to introduce practices that result in a positive social and environmental impact, grasping the fundamentals of the Staircase to Sustainability.
Learn more

Location

Latest Reviews

6.9
Good
Apr 09, 2024
Meh it’s an ok hostel conveniently located, and offering late check in which was useful for me as I had a late flight. It feels a bit dingy and grotty, and smelt a bit, but no huge/obvious complaints. I only stayed a night so can’t comment too much but to me I don’t think this hostel had much of a vibe.
Female, 18-24
Mar 15, 2024
I stayed for just one night and chose St Christopher's Inn for its location. I was leaving on the earliest train to Stansted Airport and the walking distance to Liverpool Street Station was the main factor. The room was very quiet and I had a good night's sleep :) My only downside was that I couldn't find (or there is no) fridge for guests.
Female, 25-30
6.6
Good
Mar 15, 2024
Storage lockers were metal wire cages, easy access for tampering should any people wanted to mess with your stuff. Layout of building did not lend to feeling of safety even though all doors were controlled by keycard. Location great for transport but Liverpool street area has virtually nothing open or going on in the evenings. Staff very kind but were busy with the bar when I checked in. Also format is annoying that checkin is at the bar, had to move through pub patrons on a Friday afternoon after work crow
Male, 31-40