This hostel is committed to following WHO and local government guidelines for Covid-19 sanitation. This includes increased cleaning routines, better hygiene measures and social distancing when required.
Free WiFi

Hostel Trastevere

Free Cancellation Book more than 3 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

Wonderful Location
Marvellous Staff
Excellent Cleanliness

Property Description

Our hostel is right next to Trastevere old town, consistently rated one of the trendiest neighborhoods in Rome and just across the river from Rome’s most iconic sights.
We have a nice garden and a terrace, our rooms and dormitories have air-conditioned and free WiFi.

Still not convinced. Let us tell you about our facilities:
Fast, free WiFi!
In-house bar
All dorms and private rooms are ensuite (own showers & toilets)
Outdoor terrace to chill with your new friends
Fully equipped kitchen
3 common areas all designed for different moods. To relax, to work, or to party.
Laundry facilities that keep you smelling fresh
Less than 5-minute walk to ATMs, supermarket, pizzeria, and more

We look forward to welcoming you soon!!

General:
No curfew.
Non smoking.
24/7 Reception.
Our age limit for Dormitory rooms is 18-35 years old.

Reviews & Ratings

Guests

Latest Reviews

Superb
Nov 26, 2022
Simply the best. It felt like a home because the staff were superbly nice and friendly, were there to help you. the common area is cool. good vibes and positivity which is true definition of an hostel. Room, kitchen,restrooms were clean. highly recommend it, especially to young people looking for an awesome cozy place to stay. Enjoy!
Male, 25-30
7.1
Nov 15, 2022
This was a very nice surprise. Given the price and its location, I had close to no expectations on this hostel, but its facilities, decoration, social areas, bar, startled me positively. In terms of organisation, however, I have to point something out. After spending my day working, all I wanted was to get in my bed but on my return someone had taken it. A bit annoying when it comes to organisation, but the staff managed the situation pretty well. 7/10.
Male, 25-30
5.1
Nov 15, 2022
There was not a secure place to leave my things during my stay, as you have to provide your own padlocks. Staff didn’t have any to sell or borrow which would have been useful. Staff in general didn’t feel very attentive. I had issues with the wifi throughout which was annoying given I needed to check into my flight etc for the following day. The location isn’t far from nice areas of trastevere. The atmosphere of the place didn’t feel very young or lively, but this could be the season.
Female, 25-30