The Mosquito Hostel - has the perfect location, probably the Best Located hostel in Krakow, close to the Train Station ( 5 min walk) and to the Main Square ( 5 min walk ), so there is no need to drag your heavy luggage through the whole city while trying to find your hostel.
' Mosquito has thought of literally everything a backpacker needs in the hostel. It is a benchmark of what other hostels need to follow ' by Erwin, USA.
We are called a Backpackers paradise with awesome facilities where you can drink your own alcohol, enjoy great food, chill out and make friends as well as start out the night the right way.
Our facilities include 10 rooms ranging in size from twin / double / triple private rooms to 6 /10 /12 bed dorms (each bed has a thick mattress, comfortable duvet, bed linen, reading lamp and USB port) with three bathrooms ( 24hr hot showers), chill out common area & another common area directly connected with fully equipped kitchen & balcony for smokers.
What do you get at Mosquito Hostel Krakow?
- 700 meters from Train / Bus Station
- 450 meters from The Main Square
- right next to the Traditional Food Market Stary Kleparz
- 5 meters to ATM / 20 meters to the 24-hour mini market
- 10 meters to bus/tram stop ( Stary Kleparz )
- walking distance to all main attractions in Krakow
- comfy beds with thick comfortable mattresses
- modern interior design in all rooms
- balcony in some of the private rooms
- Laundry for 0,00 PLN (0,00 euros)
- Airport pick up from 80 PLN ( 18 euros )
- Mosquito Hostel 'we are taking you out' on every day of the week
- events (vodka tasting, drinking games, flip pong, polish wedding games, family dinner cooking) every day of the week
- great selection of games, books, magazines and guidebooks
- unique decor, warm colors to make you feel like you're at home
- custom made furniture's designed for travelers needs
- the nicest & friendliest & most helpful ever
- eager to provide best tips for shopping, eating and going out
- always on duty
- will take you out and show the best what Krakow has to offer
- will help you find the best way to get to your next destination
- 24/7 reception - check-in - security
- lockers for each dorm guest
- keys to the main gate for each guest
- safe on request
- backpackers paradise
- peaceful vibe
- easygoing & friendly
- a great place to meet other travelers
Value For Money
- Free yummy breakfast
- Free linen & comfortable duvets
- Free Walking Tour
- Free coffee and tea all day long
- Free Internet & WiFi
- Free huge security lockers
- Free laundry
- Free Luggage storage
- Free Maps & Info
We are suited to a wide audience since we offer a great combination of party & chill where travelers from all over the world meet and exchange experiences. If you are a person who wants to make new friends, have a beer, enjoy the hostel atmosphere, enjoy Krakow, you are really welcome! Our success is based on the respect to others!!!
Our staff works very hard to have a very respectful and peaceful vibe without the crazy drunken atmosphere offered at most other hostels. Our goal is to make you feel like at home and will provide you with a great social atmosphere, as well as be giving you the opportunity to have a good sleep after a busy day of sightseeing the city.
Air conditioning/heating in the common areas.
We have an Age restriction - 45 years old - for Dormitories.
People out of these brackets are welcome to stay in our private rooms.
MONDAY - At 9 pm you'll have a chance to compete with other travelers during QUIZ NIGHT.
TUESDAY - Time for the challenge! Let's beat the other team with FLIP PONG game!
WEDNESDAY - you'll have a chance to compete with other travelers during PICTIONARY COMPETITION.
THURSDAY - If you want to socialize with other backpackers join us for CIRCLE GAMES.
FRIDAY - Let's play DRINKING GAMES and check who will be the last man standing ;)
SATURDAY - Let's face it and you won't miss POLISH VODKA SHOTS, will you? ;) Tonight in common room at 9 pm. Be there!
SUNDAY - In the evening find out what we play during POLISH WEDDING!
Please note that all events at our hostel are free of charge. You just need to sign up for the list!
We offer discounted tours to AUSCHWITZ - Birkenau, Wieliczka SALT MINE, Zakopane & others. Pick up from the hostel! Professional guides. All included in the price.
If you are arriving early in the morning feel free to check in early and wait for your room or bed in our common area.
To sum it up...in Mosquito Hostel Krakow you will have a familiar, friendly and young atmosphere where you will find us the whole day always willing to help you find a place to eat, to go out, also to book tickets, find the best deals.
If Krakow is the place to be, then Mosquito is the hostel to be at.
Please read our 'Things to note' before you make a reservation with us. If you have any questions or doubts do not hesitate to contact us.
Note: Our Triple Room with shared bathroom has 1 double bed and 1 single bed! Guys - don't be surprised:). If you want to book Triple with 3 single beds choose Triple En-suite