Free Cancellation Book more than 3 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

Very Good
165 Total Reviews
Perfect Location
Marvellous Staff
Excellent Cleanliness

Property Description

..Why Not Hotel in Antigua Guatemala provides adults-only accommodation.

The property is around 400 m from Santa Catalina Arch, 5 km from Hobbitenango and less than 1 km from Cerro de la Cruz.

The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk .Our hotel have private rooms with bathroom , and DORMS with share bathroom. Certain rooms at the hotel have a patio.

Our hotel is located one block from Central Park,

Why Not Hotel Policy and Condition:

No credit card requested, you can pay at the property at your check in.

Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00

We accept cash and credit cards.
Taxes not included (10% tourism and 12% government, total 22% additional taxes to the rate.)

24 hours reception.
No curfew
Over 18 years oldv

Reviews & Ratings

Very Good
165 Total Reviews
  • Security
  • Location
  • Staff
  • Atmosphere
  • Cleanliness
  • Value for Money
  • Facilities

Check Availability

Check In
Check Out


Latest Reviews

Sep 04, 2023
each room only has windows to courtyard. consequently this is very noisy & even though presumably everyone also has to deal with it, people are rude, loud, & stare at you when you have your windows open. there's no way to leave your windows open while you're gone (private room) bc there is nowhere to lock your luggage. quiet hours blatantly disregarded. people moving furniture or something above us well into both nights we were there. no secure bag storage mold in bathroom no fans
show more
All Female Group, 25-30
Aug 24, 2023
Great place to stay, a little quiet though. very clean and comfortable. staff where friendly and helpful!
show more
Male, 25-30
Aug 01, 2023
They have horrible customer service and practically refuse to help you/ ignore you when you reach out any way online, via call text or email. Then after you’ve canceled multiple times they’ll ignore your cancelation and still charge you-even when you cancel a week in advance. Worst customer service alive experienced from a hostel-EVER
show more
Female, 18-24


  • Free

    • Free Internet Access
  • General

    • Security Lockers
    • Breakfast Not Included
    • Adaptors
    • Hot Showers
    • Outdoor Terrace
  • Services

    • Laundry Facilities
    • Airport Transfers
    • Towels for hire
    • 24 Hour Reception
    • 24 Hour Security
    • Housekeeping
  • Entertainment

    • Wi-Fi