Estrella de Mar Youth Hostel

Free Cancellation Book more than 4 days in advance for Free Cancellation.

3 Total Reviews
Perfect Location
Helpful Staff

Property Description

Estrella de Mar Youth Hostel is located in the Calella, Costa del Maresme. Located close to the beach of Calella, the Estrella de Mar hostel offers an excellent location and service, making it the best choice to stay in Calella while enjoying your life in a unique place.

At Estrella de Mar Hostel we have 24-hour reception and a wide range of accommodation options so you can select the one that best suits the type of trip you are looking for, also we have a terrace and garden where you can relax at the end of the day. Our reception team will facilitate and help you with everything you need throughout your stay to make your trip to Calella an 'Ideal' experience.

Estrella de Mar Youth Hostel Policy and Conditions:

Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.

Check in from 15:00 to 00:00 .
Check out from 00:00 to 12:00 .

Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - City tax 0.66 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.

24 hours reception.
No curfew.

Once booked, you will be offered via email a link with access to a bank gateway where you can make the payment with absolute security.
You must make the payment twice, the first 15% to be made to Hostelworld and then the remaining 85% to be paid by the accommodation once the cancellation period is over (Standard Rate 3 days before arrival and Non-refundable according to reservation is made). Once the link has been sent, you have 24 hours to make the payment, otherwise, the reservation will be canceled.

Non Refundable reservations must be paid at the time of making the reservation. Late cancellations and No show a full nonrefundable deposit will be charged.

Reviews & Ratings

3 Total Reviews
  • Security
  • Location
  • Staff
  • Atmosphere
  • Cleanliness
  • Value for Money
  • Facilities

Check Availability

Check In
Check Out


Latest Reviews

Aug 15, 2023
The worst hostel experience I’ve had yet. Facilities were disgusting, microwaves broke and reception just denied it, reception was rude and disorganised, staff not trained properly. Titled a “youth” hostel but we were two young females with 3 at least 50 year old men. Bathroom light didn’t work. Lockers didn’t work. Says they have laundry facilities but they don’t and acted like I was the idiot when I asked about them. A guy left our dorm on day 1, his bed was just never cleaned or cleared. Sheets were stil
show more
Female, 18-24


  • Free

    • Linen Included
  • General

    • Elevator
    • Air Conditioning
    • Towels Not Included
  • Services

    • Internet access
    • Laundry Facilities
    • Towels for hire
    • Luggage Storage
    • 24 Hour Reception
  • Food & Drink

    • Bar
    • Vending Machines
  • Entertainment

    • Wi-Fi