Welcome to the Florentine Backpackers Hostel!
Age restriction 18-55!
We are a hostel for solo travelers and small group coming to socialize, meet , mingle, share experiences and team up for their trip in Israel, and the world; make life long friendships and celebrate life. We have activities daily and we go out every night, either for a chill bars and live music, or dance bars and clubs..all depends in the mood :-)
“Florentine is a cozy, social hostel built by backpackers for backpackers.”
Our hostel is located in the Florentine neighborhood one of the most vibrant neighborhoods in Tel Aviv. Inhabited by hipsters, students, artists, and musicians; you can be sure to experience world-renowned street art, small indie cafes, late night bars and restaurants, and the bustling Levinsky food market, all just minutes away!
Situated in a top backpackers location. walking distance to everywhere.First , and most we are 3 min walk from the center of Florentine neighborhood( the cafes and bars) From us, it is an easy 10-minute walk from The Beach, Old Jaffa, The Flea Market, Nave Tzedek , Suzan Dallal dancing center the old renovated, rail way station. 15 min walk the other direction you are at the center of town and Rothschild boulevard. the Bauhaus area , and the fancy Restaurant and clubs are. pretty much everything is walking distance. also the central bus station and rail way station are only 20-30 min walk .
Surrounding us there are many 24h super markets, cafes, restaurants, cheap food, vegan food, Falafel and Humus places, bars and even some clubs. just ask and we will guide you.
We go out every night!
We Do activities daily (dinners, Lectures about Tel Aviv, or Israel, poitical talks, random funny games and competitions and many more fun stuff)
- A complimentary basic, Vegan breakfast
- A tip based basic Vegan Dinner
- Our own Pub crawl - we go out every night
- Local friendly staff to answer all of your questions and to make you feel at home.
- A beautiful open-air terrace where memories and friends are made!
- Free Lockers (bring your own lock or buy one here for 10 NIS)
- Free tours of Old Yafo
- Free coffee & tea 24h
- Cheap local beer at supermarket price
- Free towels available and laundry service for 40 NIS
- Free sunscreen and matkot (Israeli game) for the beach… because we care :)
- Free parking (subject to availability) and a cheap parking lot nearby.
- Free local calls, international calls are free as well to selected countries.
- Other amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, an iron, hairdryer, games, a basic sewing kit and lots of love :)
- A wonderful, friendly and FUN atmosphere!
Days are for chilling by the beach, checking out the local spice and flea markets, touring around Old Yafo, or getting lost in Florentine’s colorful streets; all found in just a short minute’s walk from the hostel. Our legendary outside terrace is open for playing games, reading books, making new friends, smoking shisha, or for a quick cat nap.
Nights begin with a home cooked, tip based dinner before we take to the streets for a crazy night out at some of our favorite bars and clubs, which provide us with some discounted drinks, free shots and always a free entrance!
We are an open-minded hostel for open-minded people but please make sure you read our House Rules before making a reservation.